Sign in to follow this  
ITSLITT

How to not be a leecher?

I don't want to get banned on here but I'm really sure how I can contribute to this site without being called a leecher. How can someone with no knowledge of how to crack accounts contribute?

:fiesta: :fiesta: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:

Ask @KSZ for more info /ban :kek:

A leecher is someone that only register in forums to profit from combolists/dorks/accounts....

But you do not need to have a knowledge on cracking to be here

There are several sections in this forum where you can share your ideas

thankes proo

This dude is the most stupid guy i have ever came across in my life

There's an official site guide:

What can I do to not be a leecher?

We have many sections in which you can contribute and we expect everyone to be doing so. Don't know what to post? Here are a few suggestions:

The most common type of contributions are that of leaks and cracking material, this can be anything from a cracked project, cracking material such as accounts or configs and finally guides.

Participating in discussions within the community. A contribution does not have to provide any content, members who make an effort to be involved are also valued here at Cracked.to.

Feedback about our forum, any suggestions you may have are also valued. Everyones opinion is heard here at Cracked.to. We have implemented quite a lot of user suggestions and will continue to do so.

If I knew how to crack I wouldn't be begging for shit on here :smart: . 

I've tried to start discussions with people and put more effort into my posts than just one word replies. If I come across dead accounts, I report the threads so they can get deleted or something. I'm kind of afraid that'll tick off the mods, though. How long will I last? lol

You Can Learn Cracking From Here:https://cracked.to/Forum-Cracking-Tutorials

Reply To Threads Nicely Instead of Spam Like "Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Be Sure To Contribute After You Have Learnt Cracking (:

Good Luck

Contribute to the community through topics.