Player

Netflix Cracking Tutorial For Beginners (FAST , EASY and DETAILED)

[hide]So this is my first time writing a guide so I hope you guys appreciate the efforts and I hope to be as comprehensive as possible..

So before you start cracking these accounts , you will need the following. 

1.   RDP (A virtual machine to allow anonymity while cracking and also to ensure you are safe from any malware that is present in the cracker / checker)

2.   Proxies (Paid once is more preferred , but if you really cannot afford , then just use proxy scraper to scrap some from various sources)

3.   Combolist (Contains the various combinations of email:pass or user:pass which will be used by the checker to check the validity of the combo)

4.   Necessary Tools : Netflix v1.1 / ANY NETFLIX TOOL , ANY Proxy Tool 

Now this are the steps to crack the accounts :

1.      Load your combo-list

2.      Load your proxies (Make sure to select the correct proxy type (socks5 , HTTP/s)

3.      Select the number of threads you want (Usually I set to 100 , but it depends how good your PC / RDP actually is)

4.      Click on start and allow the programme to run

5.      After completion , click on “save hits” to save the combos that are valid

From my personal experience , if you would like to start a account shop / business , I highly recommend that you purchase proxies. It is a little expensive but it is 100% worth it. Shitty proxies might skip potential valid hits and thus causing the combo not to be captured.

One of the websites that I recommend purchasing from is https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ 

For combolist , if you are a beginner , it is recommended that you purchase from REPUTABLE sellers that gives you HQ accounts , or you can just leech from any forum and use em. But please don’t be an ass and appreciate people’s hardwork by giving them a like / rep . :kappa: :pogchamp:

For Bruteforce/Checker , you can simply google to find em or look around cracked.to to find em.

Last but not least , this knowledge is not ONLY applicable to Netflix but other account types as well. You just need the right TOOL and the right COMBOLIST and then BOOM , get those accounts and resell it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Sorry if it is poorly written but this is my first guide. Pardon me for any mistakes if there is XD. Otherwise , ENJOY CRACKING  :fiesta: :fiesta:  [/hide]

Thanks for tutorial bro very thanks.Good luck.

very nice tutorial for beginner bro..

Hopefully this works

i realyl wnat netflixc hopefly help

Thanks for the tutorial amigos

Thank you very much for the tutorial, ill check it out and tell you if i benefited from it

I reply this post for only view the tutorial

Thanks for this, I'm a newbie, should help loads.

I need this I spent all my day trying to use Sqli dumper. I need something to work or I will feel so bad :(