Sign in to follow this  
zyrtar

Credits and Sticky Thread

I don't really care about the credits and their prices, but we should have the Sticky Thread with more options.

I'd honestly like to have the Sticky Thread with options like: 7 days, 14 days, 28 days and 1 month.

I don't feel like I want to invest 25 euros and purchase 20k credits so I can purchase a Sticky Thread which last for 14 days.

What I mean is that we should have more freedom in our choices and options.

And also make the Sticky Thread purchasing automated via BTC or Cryptos.

Decent suggestion its yes from me but lets see what the mods thing about this here is a like from me <3

I have never seen any forum that gives you the option to choose the duration for a sticky, but I might be wrong. And before I get flamed for this sentence: it shouldn't matter anyway what other forums are doing, yes. But comparing stats and prices is important to get a feeling for value. I like the idea of choosing the duration for a sticky, I'll note that down.

And regarding automatic purchases: every credits purchase is handled through Shoppy and therefore fully automatic for any Crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) - so it shouldn't be that much of an extra effort to click the "Purchase Sticky"-Button after you purchased your credits.

I have never seen any forum that gives you the option to choose the duration for a sticky, but I might be wrong. And before I get flamed for this sentence: it shouldn't matter anyway what other forums are doing, yes. But comparing stats and prices is important to get a feeling for value. I like the idea of choosing the duration for a sticky, I'll note that down.

And regarding automatic purchases: every credits purchase is handled through Shoppy and therefore fully automatic for any Crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) - so it shouldn't be that much of an extra effort to click the "Purchase Sticky"-Button after you purchased your credits.

Tbh there is plenty who gives you choice about the duration, but I didn't suggest you to make the Sticky Thread option like other forums. It's just a suggestion that will make me and other members have more freedom on our decision and investment on cracked.to

Also the pricing should be changed for each section, because for the section that I am interested, there isn't a lot of activity. (Currency Exchange)

+1 or this idea