ones i'd use i'd personally pay someone to develop these as they will take 

around $15-$30 tops for each

Hide Forum  

[align=center]

Public Plugin : https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=426[/align]

Description : Allows you to hide single forum grant 2 thread hides per day

Username URL

[align=center]

Public Plugin : N/A (too lazy to find one)

Example : https://cracked.to/culls/

Description : Allows users to find each other easier by simple redirect URL

Auto-Bump Sales[/align]

[align=center]

Public Plugin : None

Description : This will allow you to bump Marketplace threads per 1-2 hours (UPGRADED USERS ONLY)

Other than that i just suggest more plugin entertainment for users to spend their credits on

Examples : RP&S, Gambling, 1v1s, Top Threads of the week, Top post of the week, etc.

Maybe some more award earning challenges such as bringing events to the forums for users to interact with others

and earn more awards for the ones who are chosen

Let me know what you all think  :hype:

[/align]

+1 for everything listed. :)

I like the suggestions but bumping in 1-2 seems too quick.

I think like 12 hours is better

I like the suggestions but bumping in 1-2 seems too quick.

I think like 12 hours is better

Good point, i want to implement more plugin ideas but most that i have are either overused or slight changes that no one would care much about

Hi @Culls

1. I don't really get the benefit of this one?

2. Username URLs (same as the general URL sheme) is controlled by SEO URLs and rewrite rules. Changing the Userprofile URL sheme is pretty easy to do with some changes in the rewirte rules, I'll have a look on it soon.

3. Auto-Bump is something I had in mind as well, but I'm not really sure if its the way to go. I will keep this idea in mind and see if I can come up with a concept so it's actually a nice addition. Maybe I'll make this a paid feature that users could purchase? Having marketplace threads always bumped is a pretty big advantage.

RPS was removed to keep the credits economy healthy, same goes for all kind of betting against the system. 1vs1 bets are still active tho.

Our time shedule for the next 6 weeks is pretty stacked already with upcoming things (e.g. new shoutbox) - but once everythings done we can go ahead and make additions to user based statistics (Post Activity, Given Reps, etc)

Hi @Culls

2. Username URLs (same as the general URL sheme) is controlled by SEO URLs and rewrite rules. Changing the Userprofile URL sheme is pretty easy to do with some changes in the rewirte rules, I'll have a look on it soon.

3. Auto-Bump is something I had in mind as well, but I'm not really sure if its the way to go. I will keep this idea in mind and see if I can come up with a concept so it's actually a nice addition. Maybe I'll make this a paid feature that users could purchase? Having marketplace threads always bumped is a pretty big advantage.

RPS was removed to keep the credits economy healthy, same goes for all kind of betting against the system. 1vs1 bets are still active tho.

Our time shedule for the next 6 weeks is pretty stacked already with upcoming things (e.g. new shoutbox) - but once everythings done we can go ahead and make additions to user based statistics (Post Activity, Given Reps, etc)

1. Its mainly just if you want to keep the thread as a post but not for public view 

2. I agree u 100% should

3. Autobump would be nice just needs to be handled right with speeds so theres no exploits

and glad to hear you guys are putting in work if theres anything i can do to help or if you need more ideas i can come up with some stuff i like seeing forums grow as i once

had one going but it fell off.

Hi @Culls

I'd say to watch out for over use on the third point. If 20 people use an auto bumping system it means that 20 threads are regularly bumped therefore suppressing the other 19 threads and all the other threads. Otherwise chaos.

• Like 1

Hi @Culls

I'd say to watch out for over use on the third point. If 20 people use an auto bumping system it means that 20 threads are regularly bumped therefore suppressing the other 19 threads and all the other threads. Otherwise chaos.

Well if that became an issue they could limit the speed of threads popping up in recent threads or just allow a thread to only get bumped for a certain period. Keep in mind it would only be certain sections/users that are upgraded

as if everyone had it i would agree it'd be hell.