Sign in to follow this  
MizuCGBan

Ban Appeal - Mizu

Profile link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=113688

Ban date: Today ie 2019-04-02

Reason of the ban: Leak of personal data in the SB

Who banned you: KSZ probably

Did you read the forum rules after being banned:(Yes/No) No

Why do you think that you should be unbanned: Because i do this only to have answers

Additional information: Context : G4rf1eldz give -4 of rep for 'spam' but i do not spam, i ask for informations and he adds me on ignore list. When i shared some of his informations, he answers me... and say bullshit things without any explanations. Tired of those users which give bad rep for no reasons just because they can. I show him that i can also act like him. In my country, we say for that : 'eye for eye'.

I come here, restore the truth !

You clearly didnt read our rules, and even after ban didnt read it so i would recommend you to read them.

Our rules states:

6. Doxing or trying to gather personal information with the intent to harm other members is prohibited, doing so will lead to an account termination.

You did gather his information and posted it on an active shoutbox.

And when he placed you on ignore list you should have just avoided him.

@MizuCGBan

You clearly didnt read our rules, and even after ban didnt read it so i would recommend you to read them.

Our rules states:

6. Doxing or trying to gather personal information with the intent to harm other members is prohibited, doing so will lead to an account termination.

You did gather his information and posted it on an active shoutbox.

And when he placed you on ignore list you should have just avoided him.

@MizuCGBan

"Avoided him" You are kidding

Yes i did gather, and yes i posted this on SB because he accuses me without informations and without explanations.

When you can not have justice, you do it alone !

I understand what you are saying but i'm not agree with this type of behaviour ; rep neg it's not a problem if justified but here clearly not !

Free stupidity for free stupidity

We have a report button on the reputations, You could have just pressed that rather than break one of our serious rules because we here give importance to our user's privacy. it will be up to the administration to decide whether to unban you or not.

@Jocker

We have a report button on the reputations, You could have just pressed that rather than break one of our serious rules because we here give importance to our user's privacy. it will be up to the administration to decide whether to unban you or not.

@Jocker

I did not know about this button and that's not justify his behaviour.

I understand ; thanks for the answers

Ban is justified, should be reduced to 5 days tho. And you should really give them rules a read, they stand above everything and to avoid account suspensions it's always recommended to follow them

@KSZ

Ban adjusted to 5 days, this account will also be banned. Please wait the given time and do not attempt to make a new account again.