Sign in to follow this  
nalrex4

HOW TO MAKE FEW CENTS PER DAY | NO INVESTMENTS | WITH PROOF | AUTOPILOT

Hello to all Cracked.to users.                             

Today I wanted to bring you this new method to make your first cents automatically.

All you have to do is download the application below and leave the phone switched on while playing the app.                                                                                                                                                                           TEST PAYMENT            

one day 1 euro 

1024x200https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/13/7/1554065436-capture.png[/img]

[hide]LINK DOWNLOAD WITH NO BONUS     (JUST SEARCH ON PLAY STORE FOR APPFLAME)

WITH BONUS OF 0.25 CENTS / MINIMUM COLLECTION = 0.40   Appflame referral link

[/hide]

Hello to all Cracked.to users.                             

Today I wanted to bring you this new method to make your first cents automatically.

All you have to do is download the application below and leave the phone switched on while playing the app.                                                                                                                                                                           TEST PAYMENT            

one day 1 euro 

1024x200https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/13/7/1554065436-capture.png[/img]

bruh this better work

I will take a look

i just hope it works in my country, i've tried something like this a few years ago but with no success due to that :/

edit: app isnt even compatible with a moto g5... wow lol