Sign in to follow this  
Jmatts54

Disable hid tags in lounge

I think that using hide tags in the lounge means less people will want to reply and communicate. It's probably going to aid shit posts and really, what's the need for them? The lounge isn't like the other sections, I find it frustrating when I want to talk about something but can't relate it back to the actual post.

Of course I don't know if you're able to disable the hide tags in the lounge but if you can put them in the rules that would be something too.

Thanks

You're only saying that because your account is pretty leech-y. Look at it through the eyes of HQ members.

You're only saying that because your account is pretty leech-y. Look at it through the eyes of HQ members.

Take a look at the amount I've given back to the community. And I'm not saying remove the tags from any other part of the forum, I'm just saying the lounge. Oh yeah, this post is old. Seems like you did a bit of digging, that's a bit leech-y in itself.

I think that using hide tags in the lounge means less people will want to reply and communicate. It's probably going to aid shit posts and really, what's the need for them? The lounge isn't like the other sections, I find it frustrating when I want to talk about something but can't relate it back to the actual post.

Of course I don't know if you're able to disable the hide tags in the lounge but if you can put them in the rules that would be something too.

Thanks

this idea is retarded, what if you want to hide something in the lounge thats important

Ugh, not really needed