Sign in to follow this  
apexlegends

Tor browser + captcha =/= cracked.to // Any ideas?

Hi. I think I'm in the right place to ask this. Please excuse me if not, mods, and I'll repost it in the correct subforum.

It seems to be a widespread issue, that you can't log in into sites with reCAPTCHA auth from Tor browser. But any known workaround here? Anything that could be done? Would that be okay even to access thru that browser?

Hi. I think I'm in the right place to ask this. Please excuse me if not, mods, and I'll repost it in the correct subforum.

It seems to be a widespread issue, that you can't log in into sites with reCAPTCHA auth from Tor browser. But any known workaround here? Anything that could be done? Would that be okay even to access thru that browser?

I have the same issue on my web browser.

Just need to put in "temp trusted" mode "cracked.to" and "cloudfare.com" to browse cracked.to

And for ReCaptcha, just "temp trusted" : "google.com" & "gstatic.com"

Just need to put in "temp trusted" mode "cracked.to" and "cloudfare.com" to browse cracked.to

Which browser are you using?

Which browser are you using?

Custom Firefox-ESR so it's "normal"

Where could that be? I found everywhere and for a way to whitelist or trust a domain but didn't have luck. It only lets me when I'm a strict level and the website it's tracking.

Where could that be? I found everywhere and for a way to whitelist or trust a domain but didn't have luck. It only lets me when I'm a strict level and the website it's tracking.

You must select those options in NoScript addon installed in TBB or just disable NoScript ( not recommended obviously )

sometime recaptcha just really really hate tor. try switching ur exit node.