Sign in to follow this  
Swipe

Social Engineering 1-ON-1 Mentoring | 5+ Years experience

Hey guys, as you know I've been doing a PayPal Balance SE service which was vouched for by a Moderator @TFue

Now, I'm honestly going to be quitting this Social Engineering stuff soon, hence why I'm making this thread.

There's not much to describe besides I will be teaching ANYONE how to Social Engineer major and small companies, and I will provide you with the resources to do so.

Ever heard the saying: Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime? well that would be the same thing with this service  :smart:

I won't do it for you, I'll teach you how to using methods & techniques that I've used and managed to tweak up for better efficiency. I will make sure that even if you knew nothing before you came to me,

You will have a lot more knowledge and a better concept of Social Engineering when we've completed our session.

And if you aren't able to complete a successful SE using my methods/techniques, I will refund you 100% no questions asked!

What I will do:

I will sit there on the call, talking or not, and mentor you over screenshare on Discord or whatever you prefer.

I will make sure you get the first SE correctly, even if it exceeds our session time by a couple of minutes.

I will provide you with personal resources for receipts, serial numbers, etc that are requires for some SE's.

What I will NOT do:

I will NOT rush our time under ANY circumstances whatsoever.

I will NOT disrespect you in any way during our session, as that is unprofessional to an extreme extent.

I will NOT provide you a pre-written documents (such as an eBook), only personal mentoring from an experience'd Social Engineer 1-ON-1.

~ Prices can be inquired directly via Discord, or PM on Cracked ~

Discord: Glock#9544

Thank you

:hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:

Get exposed bruh

Get exposed bruh

Who r u  :fuck:

One thing.. Please don't even bother contacting me asking me questions and you don't even have the funds in your possession.. that will get you blocked INSTANTLY