Seph

Trying out to SE ASUS? Say no more [SE GUIDE]

gBNQmtm.png

[align=center]REMEMBER: These tutorials are not written by me and I don't take any credit for them.

[/align]

They may have been leaked on the forum already so don't feel surprised if you've come across a similar/same method.

I just share them for the community to read, use and profit from.

If you like my shared content, make sure to hit that like button!

Lc1czI8.png

Hope it works, thanks

Gonna take a look thanks

Nice man, appreciate your posts

gBNQmtm.png

[align=center]REMEMBER: These tutorials are not written by me and I don't take any credit for them.

[/align]

They may have been leaked on the forum already so don't feel surprised if you've come across a similar/same method.

Lc1czI8.png

liked  :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

gBNQmtm.png

[/align]

Lc1czI8.png

Tai px was the night

gBNQmtm.png

[/align]

Lc1czI8.png

Hidden Content

Site: UA.com

Difficulty: 6/10

Profit: $50+

Bulk Potential: Unknown

Drop Needed: No

1: Go to UA.com and go to the top right and click on "Chat". A popup will open in the bottom right of the screen.

2: Fill out info. Use a Fake Name BUT YOU MUST USE A REAL EMAIL

3: Tell them you had purchased some clothing or shoes or whatever from them a few weeks ago and noticed that it was falling apart after normal use and would like to get a refund for it. 

4: Answer everything needed

5: They will Email you a shipping label. Ignore it

6: Depending on when you get emailed the label. If you get it on Monday, wait 3 days. If you get it after Wednesday, Wait until next Monday. 

7: Go back into live chat saying you've shipped the item back to them and ask them to see if it's in their system yet. Tell them you went to drop off a package at the post office and asked them if it was delivered and they said yes, so you threw away the receipt. If they ask for the tracking #, give them the RMA # instead saying you don't have/remember the tracking #. They'll either say they've received it, or they haven't.  If they say they've received it, ask how long a refund will take. They'll give you a time. Remember the time they said it will take and end the chat. If they say they haven't received it, ask them how long it'll take to be in their system. Get the time, remember it. and end the chat.

8: Depending on the time they gave you, wait until that time has passed for Step 9.

9: Get pushing Step 7. Keep asking when your refund will be given out or if your item has been in their warehouse. If you keep pushing, they will fall and give you what you want. (Example of what happened after I pushed 2 support members) https://ghostbin.com/paste/pdp5c

10: You'll get an email that looks like this. ( https://i.gyazo.com/9c8468a549296ae61c83...f0a2de.png  ) Here's my response to it.  ( https://i.gyazo.com/a46d7c5ab2725620e7ad...42c197.png ).

11: You'll get another email from someone new, from the returns department. They might ask for your RMA, or a POP. If they ask for POP use an Amazon Receipt Gen. Use fake info for everything, make sure your date is set to around 50 days ago for the purchase/shipping. 

12: They'll ask for the style number, Choose whatever was in the POP (IF THEY ASKED), or choose the highest $$ item. MAKE SURE YOU COPY THE EXACT ITEM NAME OR THEY'LL GIVE YOU A CHEAPER ITEM WITHIN THE NAME. 

13: Profit

https://i.gyazo.com/812a3488a03b193d4c2f...660c70.png

thank you very much

Thanks for the guide

Thanks for sharing man

Literally was about to buy the rog strix 2. Hoping tos ee if this is good

Does this require boxing, or can be done without?

this styll good ?

gBNQmtm.png

[/align]

Lc1czI8.png

Hope it still works ty

thank you im using this as well