Sign in to follow this  
h0ax

I want to start learning programming!

Hey, What is the best way to start learning programming (c, c++ etc python) i already know html and css but i can't find anywhere an good place to start learning these languages..

Anyone please help ?

Start by Python, easiest object oriented programming language you can go for

there are many free tutorials on udemy for this, or just find a cracked account with python courses on it

Is it hard to learn ?

Is it hard to learn ?

This question is very, very bad, there is no programming language which is easy to learn, you have to put your effort and time on everything you're doing.

Python is good suggestion, open-source programming language, syntax is not complex compared to C++, C#, Java... If you work enough tasks, it will help you to develope your logic.

After that I would suggest to learn Java or C# ...

Is it hard to learn ?

This question is very, very bad, there is no programming language which is easy to learn, you have to put your effort and time on everything you're doing.

Python is good suggestion, open-source programming language, syntax is not complex compared to C++, C#, Java... If you work enough tasks, it will help you to develope your logic.

Thanks <3

Is it hard to learn ?

Thanks <3

C++ is also good option. But if you are going to use VS for IDE (program in which you have compiler, debugger... Etc.)  You will need some exp. Because language as this allow you to make some mistakes and taking it like you know what are you doing because it thinks that you have enough exp.

I think the most important thing is not the language you start with, but the motivation you have to learn. You can learn any popular programming language so, I'd start with the most requested ones.

Is it hard to learn ?

Agree with this!!! It is very much like learning a new foreign language. The more you use, the better you become. :) Good luck and most importantly have fun!

As others suggested, the most important part is you feeling motivation, and a good way to get there is to learn programming by aligning it with something you enjoy doing. 

Are you a tinkerer and enjoy electronics? Then go to Aliexpress, buy a ESP8266 and a bunch of sensors, and with Lua or Python automate your house. 

Do you like games and would you enjoy building games? Then follow one of the many Unity beginner courses, and you will learn also C# as you go along.

Do you hate repeating things and like automating stuff? Then read something like Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.

Tell me your hobbies, I'll tell you the best way to learn programming :)

Do you hate repeating things and like automating stuff? Then read something like Automate the Boring Stuff with Python

Thanks, Started watching it and enjoying it so far :D