Sign in to follow this  
CashingOut

HOW TO GET HQ PROXIES FOR CRACKING - PRIVATE AND UNIQUE

In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies from not so known website providing proxies HQ as fuck tbh.

I get the highest CPM in checkers with them and can use them in dumper and get 50k+ urls and don't worry if they will get slow or die.

[hide]

Go to proxy.webshare.io

Limit for free plan on this website is 1 GB bandwidth monthly. You can pay for some better plans (and I highly recommend it as it keeps these proxies HQ) or use some temporary email providers such as https://temp-mail.org to register new account whenever your limit is reached. 

Regardless if you choose to pay for them or make multis here is how to set it up:

On the left side bar go to IP Authentication tab and add your IP to the list - You can add more than 1 IP so if you use some VPS you can add it here too.

Go to List tab and choose countries you want, authentication method set to IP authentication and proxy list mode as "no-gap assignment" then download the proxy list and use it anywhere you want

Note: If you are going to make multis then remember to remove your IP on old account and add it on new account.

I'm using those proxies and I can confirm it's hard to get better CPMs with other proxies also I didn't notice those proxies to be banned on any website. If it comes to sqli dumping then I can easily get 50-65k urls in dumper.

If you wanna use them in sqli dumper there's a tip from me: If you can don't use those proxies when exploiting and analizying injectables as it send tons of requests and will use most of your bandwidth.

[/hide]

thanks man i've been looking for some good proxies since a long time

ASWSOME BRO thank you so much :)

In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies from not so known website providing proxies HQ as fuck tbh.

I get the highest CPM in checkers with them and can use them in dumper and get 50k+ urls and don't worry if they will get slow or die.

[/color][/b][/color]

nice proxies

[/color][/b][/color]

tnagkkjbiuyhgbuyog

Just want to see this.

Thanks alot really appreciate your hardwork

you are the best

hope the proxies dont get dead fast ??

thanks for the tutorial, seems hq

thanks i might really need this

are they http or socks or?