Sign in to follow this  
TimeChangeEverything

FULL 0 to 100- Refund Guide for Amazon, Mircosoft, Google Etc.. - Release !

This is a 4 Page Guide on how to safely Refund the largest companies. This is a 0 to 100 guide on how to refund!

Enjoy?

( Dont forget to leave a like)

[hide]

Overview  This guide goes in depth on how to to refund with different options and how to be safe. It also  has stats, max limits, how long it takes to get your money back generally (mainly depends on  customer support but you get the idea). I hope you enjoy the ebook and get some refunds  flowing . Thank you for your purchase! 

Beginner Tips  1. Be Safe - Do not over refund to one address using a single company, that's an easy to  get your address blacklisted.  If you want to truly be safe I highly advise one item per  company. 

2. Don’t Choke - Play along with the reps your trying to SE. A lot of choke ups and not  having the correct info in front of you can slow the process and in all fail the refund. 

3. Don’t Be Afraid - Let’s say you totally bomb the refund. Your story gets mixed up, you  don't have the right info, or the rep offers you a replacement option. Just simply end the  call and call back. If you honestly don't think you can do this some companies have a live  chat where you can talk to reps through a chatroom. Maybe give that a shot. 

Notes / Store Limits 

Notes  [+] The limits listed below are limits I think are doable for beginners, but the truth is the higher  amount the item is the harder it’s going to be to refund. 

[+] This method won’t get your address blacklisted if not abused. This isn’t your “Oh the  package never arrived” method. 

[+] I provide different options for different items throughout the guide. I also give you a lot of  store options for customers. 

Stores | Limits  Stores | Limits  Microsoft | $1500  Best Buy | $1000  Apple | $3200  Target | $600  Macy’s | $800  ASOS | $800  Pacsun | $600  Zumiez | $600  Kmart | $600  Google | $1500  Fry’s | $1500  Staples | $1000  New Frog | $1000  GearBest | $1000  QVC | $1500  Costco | $1000  Beach Camera | $2000  GoPro | $1000  Hollister | $600  Bath & Body | $500  American Eagle | $500  Body Building | $500  JCPenney | $600  Nordstrom | $1000  Zappos | $500  J. Crew | $600  Rue 21 | $500  Victoria Secret | $700 

Bloomingdales | $800  GAP | $600  Ralph Lauren | $600  Michael Kors | $500  Zara | $500  Sephora | $600  H&M | $600  Abercrombie & Fitch | $800  Footlocker | $1000  Finishline | $1000 

Method #1 (Electronics)  I’m going to give you two different options for electronics. One for electronics with batteries and  one for phones (and possibly tablets). 

Electronics with Batteries: For this method you're going to need to have an item that contains a  Battery. For this example I will be using a PS4. For this method it doesn’t matter if you sign or  not but I’d prefer you not to sign. So when talking to the rep your going to want to explain that  you opened up your package and you noticed a black substance leaking from the box, and you  didn’t want to touch it because it could be battery acid, say it’s sitting on top of the trash can in  the box because you have dogs and that you don’t know what to do. The rep will either workout  a refund with you or ask for the the item to be shipped back for a refund. But legally there is no  way UPS or anyone would allow battery acid on a plane. If the reps are fully retarded and insist  then simply call back and try again. Tip: Say you got the item for your B-Day. Play with their  emotions. 

Phones: For this method you're going to need any phone (tablets can also probably work). For  this example I will be using a S9. For this method you want to sign so the reps cant be like “you  left it outside for to long.” So, when talking to the rep your going to want to explain that you  opened up your package and you went to grab the phone and it was extremely hot and almost  burned you, say it keeps getting hotter and hotter you think it might explode or cause a fire, say  it’s currently outside in plastic box on top of your trash can because it might start smoking. The  rep will ask you a lot of questions and ask you to turn off the phone but just say there is no way  you’re going near that phone and you just want your money back. Again legally there is no way  UPS or anyone would allow a phone like that on a plane.. If the reps are fully retarded and insist  if you turn it off you can ship it back then call again. Tip: Say you got the item for your B-Day.  Play with their emotions. 

Method #2 (Electronics | Clothing)  I’m going to give you a method that works just about every time for electronics and clothing. It’s  being used by most refunders but I’m going to give you my take on it. 

My Version: For this method you're going to need basically anything, it works for just about  everything. For this example I will be using an apple watch. Now, for this method you do want to  sign (a lot of refunders tell you not to sign but I advise you to sign so reps don’t use it against  you). So, when talking to a rep your going to want to tell them you received the box in PERFECT  condition and you received everything but the actual item so in the case we received everything  but the apple watch. This is called a mis shipment and it does actually happen from time to  time. Now, if a rep is giving you shit and is asking for a police report tell them “Why would I file a  police report? I signed for the package who else could’ve stolen it?” That is why its key that you  sign for the package so they don’t use that against you. If the rep is truly retarded then simply  hang up and call back again. Simple. 

Example Script  Situation: (Refunding iPad)    Rep: Welcome to Apple Support, how may I help?  Me: Hi I’m (name on the account) and I’m a bit confused on what was delivered today.  Rep: Hello, May I get your order details?  Me: (Full Name - Address - Phone # - Email - Order #)  Rep: Okay Sir what seems to be the problem?  Me: So I received my package today and the box was perfectly fine but when I opened it up I got  my iPad box and my charger but I did not get the actual ipad…  Rep: Hold on a moment let me check my sources and I’ll be right back with you. 

Now, this can go a few ways. They can either offer you a refund, offer you a replacement, or say  “We will contact you in 2-3 days and investigate.” But always keep your story and push for a  refund. Tip: They also might ask for your serial number (and then offer you a refund) so make  sure you have your customers serial #. 

Thank you

Enjoy and Stay Safe.

[/hide]

Leechers will be Fired in the World War III

Hoping something good

This is a 4 Page Guide on how to safely Refund the largest companies. This is a 0 to 100 guide on how to refund!

Enjoy?

( Dont forget to leave a like)

Leechers will be Fired in the World War III

liked the post , hopefully i can learn something from this and thanks

Appreciate your work bro

This is good post i think

I’m gunna test this out

thank you need this

Man if you put a title like that I have to read it...