Sign in to follow this  
Famous Soylent

How to get HQ proxies for cracking/SQLi - High CPM and not blacklisted

In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies.

With those proxies I get highest CPMs in checkers and use them in Google and other search engine scrapers and get pretty good amount of URLs easily.

[hide]

Go to proxy.webshare.io

Limit for free plan on this website is 1 GB bandwidth monthly. But to skip this limit you can make multi accounts, just use some temporary email providers such as https://temp-mail.org and register new account whenever your limit is reached. OR You can pay for some better plans and I highly recommend it as it keeps these proxies HQ.

Regardless if you choose to pay for them or make multis here is how to set it up:

- On the left side bar go to IP Authentication tab and add your IP to the list - You can add more than 1 IP so if you use some VPS you can add it here too.

- Go to List tab and choose countries you want, authentication method set to IP authentication and proxy list mode as "no-gap assignment"

- Download the proxy list as .txt and load it in your checkers, scrapers etc.

Note: If you are going to make multis then remember to remove your IP on old account and add it on new account.

I use those proxies and I can confirm it's hard to get better CPMs with other proxies in this price range, also I didn't notice WebShare proxies to be banned on any website (even google allows them!)

If it comes to URL scraping then I can easily get 50-65k urls in dumper 8.3, 300k+ in v9.7. Results in other search engine scrapers are pretty neat too.

If you wanna use them in sqli dumper there's a tip from me: If you can - do not use those proxies when exploiting and analizying injectables as it send tons of requests and will use most of your bandwidth (use proxies only for scrapping URLs, unless you don't care about bandwidth)

Yet again I highly recommend to support them and buy some plans instead of making multis as it lets them provide quality proxies!

[/hide]

Awesome as fuck! Keep up bro <3

i hope it's not a waste of time !

In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies from not so known website providing proxies HQ as fuck tbh.

I get the highest CPM in checkers with them and can use them in dumper and get 50k+ urls and don't worry if they will get slow or die.

ggggggggggggggggggggggg

In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies from not so known website providing proxies HQ as fuck tbh.

I get the highest CPM in checkers with them and can use them in dumper and get 50k+ urls and don't worry if they will get slow or die.

hope this shit works

Hope its something which will help us

Let Me see this please, it will be so great if they are really HQ proxies

Let's check it out.

Cheers!

thanks i hope its good for gc netflix but i dont thinks

Thank you very helpfull

maybe the best tutorial :)

Thank you very much.

let scheck this bah k uyou bro :)

Thank you very much :kappa: :hype: :hype:

Thx bro For share

thanks ive been loking for hq proxies