Sign in to follow this  
alimuncher

scam report against FAF staff

Amount - 20 euro 

proof - Screenshot_2019-03-08_at_7.01.08_PM.png?width=500&height=88

FAF staff promised that 2.5 or a new version was coming out for the people who bought it, but that never happened, i demand a refund 

@forlax is the main reason for this, as he told devil that there will be a 2.5

I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so @Devil . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .

Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .

I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and hes ent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, and that was from 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so @Devil . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profit means no more codding sry .

Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .

ma boi @Forlax with the Ben Shapiro-like arguments

You have 24 hours to edit your thread with the given format here https://cracked.to/Thread-ADMIN-Reporting-A-Scammer

wdym , what do i have to edit, i have included everything

I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so @Devil . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .

Devil said that you promised him v2.5, So should i request a refund from him or you

Devil said that you promised him v2.5, So should i request a refund from him or you

Have you ever paid me for something that I scammed you for? No. So please stop openeing these cases with my name as I'm not and I will never be a scammer. Deal with the project owner @Devil .

You have 24 hours to edit your thread with the given format here https://cracked.to/Thread-ADMIN-Reporting-A-Scammer

wdym , what do i have to edit, i have included everything

he means that you should change your threadpost to this:

Scammers Profile Link: 

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: 

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 

Screenshots of Communication: 

Additional Information:

even if you included everything in your post they still want this format given here

now its only against devil

Closed due to not following the format.