Sign in to follow this  
Tester7509

Tester7509 - Active Member Application

Hey, Mods/Admin/Staffs I have Finally reached the requirement of ACTIVE MEMBER application submission (as KSZ told me)

UID:79623

Registration Date:28 January, 2019

Warning Level:0%

2 Days, 6 Hours, 37 Minutes Online Time

Thread to post ratio 1: 7 - It's below that

&

25 Threads 44 Posts

Skills: I don't have that much skills as i'm new in Cracking Buttttt I am working and learning tech stuffs since i was 7years old and yes, i can make COMBO list using SQLI (ithink it's not an skill but that's all i have now #TRUTH) I am a really active(always online) member Right Now and i think i will be. but the thing is, I'm a never stopping guy, I was/am/will learning everything that i can that's why i joined this Forum so, i can meet lots of new people and learn from them (WITHOUT asking for teaching, it's just experiance and Curiocity in me ) HQ(maybe)

Posts: https://cracked.to/Thread-Shopping-FITBIT-FRESH-ACCOUNTS-X227-ALL-WORKING-WITH-SUBSCRIPTION-Combo-Credit-Hisoka (because in this post I pushed my PC limit for better CPM)

https://cracked.to/Thread-Shopping-Wish-Com-ALL-WORKING-ACCOUNTS-Some-With-Wish-Cash-1st-Contribution   (This was my 1st Contribution and in this i have used my very first combo list which i gathered by myself (sqli) and got lots of Hits )

That's All I Have

I'm not pro cracker, I'm not leecher, I'm not that much big seeder, but i'm doing my best as I can learn, experiment, and create something which makes the whole Cracked.to Community Proud!

Ur Stupid Member 

-Tester7509

:comfy: :hype:

HQ Member, Hope you get accepted!

HQ Member, Hope you get accepted!

staff they are the same people same profile pics

@Her, totally not suspicious

wei r yu guys so gei

Accepted, congratulations!