Sign in to follow this  
ZhongKui

Apex

I honestly haven't been on here in like a week because I've been addicted playing Apex, such a fun and addicting game. I wanted to hear some other peoples opinions on whether there should be any nerfs or if they should add anything else to the game, I personally think the game is amazing as it is but would like to see some new guns to use that are not energy ammo dependent.

next patch there will be a battlepass, also what i  would like is to have a new maps or new guns as you said that not energy ammo dependent

• Like 1

next patch there will be a battlepass, also what i  would like is to have a new maps or new guns as you said that not energy ammo dependent

They actually just released a patch nerfing the Wingman and Peacekeeper, which I personally found unnecessary but oh well, they also said that they're working on hit boxes and still working on the battle pass for when its supposed to come out, I've heard rumors of March 12 but it might take longer.