A Draven Main

WELCOME TO THE THREAD OF DRAVEN

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:  Hi everyone! for those of you who plays league of legends im known as a "Draven main" Im 15 years old, Plat 2  Very toxic <--- (trying to change that) my main account got banned which im not really proud of, now im suffering through bronze and silver elo. But thats not the point. Im here to change my ways and make some friends. Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this boring message! Goodbye.

lmao come on bruh step it up, but yes we can all get less toxic : )

Welcome to the forum! You got banned for toxicity?

sadly yes, All of my alts are banned. so im digging through stuff for another alt acc with draven or thresh. and reform this time

sadly yes, All of my alts are banned. so im digging through stuff for another alt acc with draven or thresh. and reform this time

You'll grow out of it, although I should recommend trying to scream out loud instead of in chat xD

Cheers, and welcome!

You'll grow out of it, although I should recommend trying to scream out loud instead of in chat xD

Cheers, and welcome!

No one can grow out of it, or maybe i just cant, i played game since season 1 and toxicity always catches up to me eventually, only way i fix  this is by taking a break

well, Old fashion tyler1 style i love it, And also thanks! Good day to you

dude long time ago i was like that and i didnt get banned, now i never use words that would trigger the ban

Cheers, and welcome!

No one can grow out of it, or maybe i just cant, i played game since season 1 and toxicity always catches up to me eventually, only way i fix  this is by taking a break

I've played from 2013~ to 2016~ and never once got banned for toxicity, and I was like 14 :P

But I used to cuss out loud a lot, it's all about mindset  :fuck:

dude long time ago i was like that and i didnt get banned, now i never use words that would trigger the ban

lmao i still gotta work on that, Im very toxic almost more toxic than t1, Im surprised i didnt get ID banned yet, i would get back to league anyday just lookin for a alt

Cheers, and welcome!

I've played from 2013~ to 2016~ and never once got banned for toxicity, and I was like 14 :P

god damn, Ive been playing since s1, im a addict ik and i cant quit. just a few days ago i met a jungle jinx who said "your going jungle stfu dont argue back" and guess what i did, you guessed it flamed and got permad <3

Cheers, and welcome!

dude i was around 10 its like i was born toxic out the womb, even banned on another forum because i told admin he had no friends

dude i was around 10 its like i was born toxic out the womb, even banned on another forum because i told admin he had no friends

LMAO im prolly 10x wost than you honestly.

you are, im a much better person now, btw do u know a good place to sell accounts, i see sites that sell plats for like 150 but im trying to sell it for around maybe 80-100?

you are, im a much better person now, btw do u know a good place to sell accounts, i see sites that sell plats for like 150 but im trying to sell it for around maybe 80-100?

sorry dude, Ive never sold any accounts or brought any accounts in my life lol.  :pepe:

You got this! Just keep calm, count to ten and insult your screen instead of typing. Didn't help for me though, got banned xDD

sorry dude, Ive never sold any accounts or brought any accounts in my life lol.  :pepe:

add me on NA sometimes dont think we'll play unless urf but just so i can look at u time to time lol