Sign in to follow this  
Lucian

What Is Social Engineering.

I will not put this under "Hidden Content" Since this is Specially made for you guys

This is the best guide I've ever made. Reposting this will result in a ban.

I really hope you guys appreciate what I got together for you.

In this Guide I will explain what is Social Engineering / Warranty Exploitation

And many other things about Social Engineering

What is Social Engineering?

Social Engineering is an art that takes part of Hacking. What we are talking about here is Human Hacking , yes , you've heard that right , Human HackingSocial Engineering may differ from situation to situation from Warranty Exploitation ( Will Explain That Later ) , to abusing people in reality in telling you secrets without them realizing or even making your way trough a girl's sorting mechanism (Explaining that later) . Here , on this forum we reffer Warranty Exploitation to Social Engineering.

LEGEND

-POD = Proof Of Destruction ( Company may ask for POD. Basically they ask you to provide proof of you destroying the product so they can send a new one. )

-POP = Proof Of Purchase (Receipt , Invoice , etc.)

-Angle Pictures = Pictures they ask from different angles to prove that you own the product.

-Case Number Pictures = Pictures they ask where you need to put a note with your case number and take a photo of it just to prove that you own the product.

What is Warranty Exploitation?

Warranty Explotation takes part of Social EngineeringWarranty Exploitation is the way a person abuses of a company's TOS(Terms Of Service) against them Convincing them to send you a free productWarranty Exploitation can differ from Cables to Cars ( You've heard that right , I won't go into detail) .

What is a Girl's Sorting Mechanism?

A girl's sorting mechanism is what a girl does when she first meets you. Girls sort the oppsite sex as Attractive/Unatractive by the way they talk , by their looks , on how tense they look and many different criterias. The Interesting part is that Girl's do that unconciously(Without them realising they do so) . I will also create another guide on how to attract women.

Warranty Exploitation is being broken down in different parts

From Original Warranty Exploitations ( SE's that there's no method for ) To complex warranty exploitation ( SE's that need POP , POD , BOX , and all kinds of pictures and proofs)

If you guys want me to make a big long guide on how to Social Engineer different companies with valid methods , all in one thread. Comment down below "+1" .

If you guys want me to make a big long guide on how to Social Engineer different companies with valid methods , all in one thread. Comment down below "+1" .

Looking forward to the final guide. The introduction looks very promising.

+1

I've seen a lot of SE around the forum, but never tried to do so since I don't have a good amount of knowledge about it. I'm very looking forward to this guide. This post is well written and I'd expect the same for the whole detailed guide.

+1!

bumpy dumpy ssss

This is a bump