TheyCallMeRebel

FUNIMATION CHECKER | PROXYLESS | CAPTURES PLAN | FAST

Due to certain incidents occuring between me and the current staff of Cracked.to I am removing all of my programs from cracked.to, you can thank Florain for this. I apologize for anyone affected by this but, there is currently alot of drama going on between a group of people that I am involved in and cracked.to, I recommend cracked.to to back off before something happens that they don't want to happen

great shares as always thank you

I need this for my weeaboo ass, thanks!

thank you for the checker mate.

Hello Cracked.to , Today I am releasing a Funimation Checker, that I coded in python, it is easy to use all you have to do is drop your combo into the combo.txt file and valid accounts will be exported to a .txt file within the same directory as the Checker

Checker in Action 

0b2bc05fa17f559f7bbe58293e0e5695.gif

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5034310ea0ca7dcf169704ad81cc5ed2cb8c5353c16bbfc7887fd8fa37cc0cb2/detection

This file is a compiled .py file using pyinstaller, those are merely false positives because of the way pyinstaller compiles the .py file, it is completely safe, I know..... I coded it.  if you don't believe I am open to have a staff member inspect my source code, and then compile it and the same results will occur.

Hello Cracked.to , Today I am releasing a Funimation Checker, that I coded in python, it is easy to use all you have to do is drop your combo into the combo.txt file and valid accounts will be exported to a .txt file within the same directory as the Checker

Checker in Action 

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5034310ea0ca7dcf169704ad81cc5ed2cb8c5353c16bbfc7887fd8fa37cc0cb2/detection

This file is a compiled .py file using pyinstaller, those are merely false positives because of the way pyinstaller compiles the .py file, it is completely safe, I know..... I coded it.  if you don't believe I am open to have a staff member inspect my source code, and then compile it and the same results will occur.

looks insane my guy

thnx a lot for sharing this checker i would recommend tu use it with only usa proxy for better result

Hello Cracked.to, Сегодня я выпускаю Funimation oday Я выпускаю FunimationChecker, который я закодировал на python, легко использовать все, что вам нужно сделать, это отбросить комбо в файл combo.txt, а действительные учетные записи будут экспортированы в .txt файл в том же самом директоре y, что и Checker

Checker в действии 

Этот файл является скомпилированным .py-файлом с использованием pyinstaller, это просто ложные срабатывания из-за того, что pyinstaller компилирует файл .py, это абсолютно безопасно, я знаю ..... Я закодировал его. если вы не верите, что я открыт для того, чтобы сотрудник проверял мой исходный код, а затем компилировал его, и те же результаты будут иметь место.

Thanks a lot man! Just to know, do you also have a crunchyroll checker like this one?

Nice one, thank you. Will try it today.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing

thank you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Due to certain incidents occuring between me and the current staff of Cracked.to I am removing all of my programs from cracked.to, you can thank Florain for this. I apologize for anyone affected by this but, there is currently alot of drama going on between a group of people that I am involved in and cracked.to, I recommend cracked.to to back off before something happens that they don't want to happen

Hey can you send me your funimation account checker, ive been trying to find it, but i cant. Thank you.

thank you for the checker mate.

hey can you send me the funimation checker. thanks