Dog

Any open jobs?

Sounds stupid, but I need a job to do in my spare time as I'm running really low on money. Tried asking a few restaurants locally and handing in my CV, but none of them have any open job spaces.

Don't say "look in monetizing techniques", we all know that category's an absolute shitshow.

If it helps, I can do SE'ing. Just not had the motivation to do it recently.

supermarket always accepty anyone (in my country) u could try that

Well...

The internet is full with earning methods but 95% are just scamming or wants to use you

You can make a website and use traffic bots to earn money for the start (you will have to get an RDP for this)

Or you can infect people with silent miners (you will have to get some money to buy a spreader ) but i do not recommend that you do this because you might get tracked

Then you can invest the money in several ways (CPA is the best)

If you want a real job then just forget about it because there is no job that can give you a high income or at least more than working in the internet will do

Perhaps a very good idea, but requires effort.

Go to Fiverr.com and look around, write down all the things you can do too. Also write down the average price people ask for it and base your "product" or "service" upon it.

Use your imagination, think of something :)

thanks for sharing