Sign in to follow this  
Rishui

I'm a new member and I already fucking hate cracked.to

I was referred by a friend to this community, I saw how basically if you really want to use this site you have to give money like 9.00 and up And I'm pretty sure that this is the only community that is so strict about leeching, Like I have to fucking reply just to see what someone wrote like really? Oh and the whole Auth thing is retarded, I tried accessing AioSerial but I need a code and I need requirements that take time to get. My god if you guys can make this community something that you don't have to pay for it would be great.  :pepi:

• Like 1

You can easily use this forum without paying, take a look at the auth page and see for yourself.

Good luck finding a forum where you dont need to reply to see stuff, sounds like you really enjoy leeching tbh.

Goodbye

Are you some kind of stupid person? There is auth system because there is ton of leechers and also forum have to make money somehow.

Seriously? I don't understand what the issue is buddy? All you need to do is be liked, give more than you take and not be a complete dumbass/douchbag.

Lmfao...... leecher status is high!!

getting slaughtered

then fuck off

You can easily use this forum without paying, take a look at the auth page and see for yourself.

Good luck finding a forum where you dont need to reply to see stuff, sounds like you really enjoy leeching tbh.

Goodbye

I'm already in a fourm called v3rmillion where you don't pay for anything And I don't leech I just don't like wasting time on shit like "FREEE GIFTCARDS" like nah

Are you some kind of stupid person? There is auth system because there is ton of leechers and also forum have to make money somehow.

They make money by forcing us to buy it like "UPGRADE TO PREMIUM TO BYPASS RESTRICTIONS WOO HAHHH" lmao and I'm not stupid, I'm a student in college with a student credit card.

then fuck off

Atleast I'm not thirsty for booty.

Goodbye

I'm already in a fourm called v3rmillion where you don't pay for anything And I don't leech I just don't like wasting time on shit like "FREEE GIFTCARDS" like nah

They make money by forcing us to buy it like "UPGRADE TO PREMIUM TO BYPASS RESTRICTIONS WOO HAHHH" lmao and I'm not stupid, I'm a student in college with a student credit card.

then fuck off

Atleast I'm not thirsty for booty.

Enjoy the basic content on V3rmillion then. Thank god we offer those who decide to pay good and unique content. And for those who don't want to pay can just grind to get their auth key.

Do you flame Netflix as well because they charge 10€ a month to watch their movies and series? I mean they could just provide them for free, couldn't they? I don't think you understood the basics of economy.

Either way you are not that kind of an user we like to see here, hence I banned your account. Enjoy whatever place you are finding to leech stuff.