Sign in to follow this  
BMADD

SOLD OUT 20/20!! [VOUCHED] The Art of Social Engineering - Make $150 in the FIRST 30

The Art of Social Engineering! 

Hey Guys! Excited to announce I am launching my revolutionary Ebook here for sale!

This Ebook is truly remarkable. I have spent a serious amount of time working on these methods and fine-tuning them to ensure success! This book starts from the beginning with terminology and definitions, easier social engineering methods to much more advanced methods. There is a total of 22 SE'ing methods in this guide. It continues in detail on how to turn these methods to a drop-shipping phenomenon with minimal effort and NO investment. This guide is tried AND proven!

This book is for you if:

• You want to learn how to Social Engineer.
  • Make $150 bucks in 30 minutes (easily repeatable).
  • Create a drop-shipping business with an array of products and NO investment.
  • Want to learn advanced methods in Social Engineering (easily repeatable)
  • Want to learn how to generate receipts.

I'm not trying to get rich by selling this book. Obviously, the methods included will pay much more than I will make by selling this. However, this will become a passive income.

This guide is for sale for only $30. | Major Crypto| & | Paypal | is accepted - https://selly.gg/@BMADD

Vouches!

+1

Awesome guide.  Definitely high quality and worth well over the list price. Started out with no prior knowledge.  After reading this guide, I can confirm you can make your money back in no time. These methods are easily repeatable and profitable. If you're interesting in drop shopping and free products, this guide will be all you need to get started and make money!

+1

Such a great e-book, I was a complete noob at first. Now I feel like I can SE the whole world, no but really this is some HQ shit.

100% worth the listing price, these repeatable methods can be done easily even when you're a big noob like me.

It's really easy to earn your money back in no time.

The drop shopping section is great as well. This guide is all you need! BUY IT.

+1

Ok, so here is my full review and 100% vouch for this ebook. Firstly, I'd never dealt with BMADD in the past and this review is completely unbiased. The guide itself is extremely well written and easy to understand. Anyone can do every method and company included in the book. You do not need any prior knowledge of social engineering whatsoever. This can easily net you 150$ in the first thirty minutes depending on which method you start out with. That is not bullshit. The methods go in order of degree of difficulty which is very nice for beginners. The guide also explains more advanced stuff such as creating a PoP when needed. The majority of the products included in the book are things I'd never thought of doing in the past. Another great thing about this book is that you can take the knowledge gained and apply it to other places that could net you even more profit. This is also a drop shippers dream. You can make unlimited amounts of money if you drop ship. As with nearly everything we do on this site a VPN is needed for your safety. There is no investment required for anything in the book unless you don't know how to acquire a free VPN account. Overall this book gets a 10/10 from me. The price is too good to pass up at the moment. It could easily be sold for much more. I highly recommend getting this guide if you want to enter into the SE scene and make really quick and easy money. That's my fair assessment of this guide. Thanks for reading and grab this while you have the chance. -Charlie

Vouch copy ?

Edit: 

+1

Awesome guide.  Definitely high quality and worth well over the list price. Started out with no prior knowledge.  After reading this guide, I can confirm you can make your money back in no time. These methods are easily repeatable and profitable. If you're interesting in drop shopping and free products, this guide will be all you need to get started and make money!

Vouch Copy?

Vouch Copy?

Vouch copy has already been given out, @nopeAZU. See his thoughts above.

This is a bump

+1

Such a great e-book, I was a complete noob at first. Now I feel like I can SE the whole world, no but really this is some HQ shit.

100% worth the listing price, these repeatable methods can be done easily even when you're a big noob like me.

It's really easy to earn your money back in no time.

The drop shopping section is great as well. This guide is all you need! BUY IT.

This is a bump

Will give away one more copy for a vouch and advertisement on your signature. Must be a well ranked member! Dm me if interested.

• Like 1

You did not give description of what type of Social engineering coz you know its a wide term

Will give away one more copy for a vouch and advertisement on your signature.  Must be a well ranked member! Dm me if interested.

VouchCopy???

You did not give description of what type of Social engineering coz you know its a wide term

This social engineering type is for free products, checks, and gift cards. These products can be used for personal use, drop shipping and continual income!

This social engineering type is for free products, checks, and gift cards. These products can be used for personal use, drop shipping and continual income!

Well i certainly know that but you forgot to mention companies as an example

Well i certainly know that but you forgot to mention companies as an example

Without naming all 22, a few are; P&G, Purina, Trackr, Moov, Tetra, Night Cable, Skyline, Corsair, and many more.

This is a bump

Purchased. Will report back once I get OP to fix my download :)

Edit: Got my copy of the EBook. Read through it pretty quickly as I'm pressed for time. My initial thoughts are this book is worth it's weight in gold. This will make you money. Don't hesitate to buy this.

This is a bump

@BMADD vouch copy?

@renji There's already 2 vouches and one review out. If you're interested in purchasing, I'll get you a coupon code.

Ok, so here is my full review and 100% vouch for this ebook. Firstly, I'd never dealt with BMADD in the past and this review is completely unbiased. The guide itself is extremely well written and easy to understand. Anyone can do every method and company included in the book. You do not need any prior knowledge of social engineering whatsoever. This can easily net you 150$ in the first thirty minutes depending on which method you start out with. That is not bullshit. The methods go in order of degree of difficulty which is very nice for beginners. The guide also explains more advanced stuff such as creating a PoP when needed. The majority of the products included in the book are things I'd never thought of doing in the past. Another great thing about this book is that you can take the knowledge gained and apply it to other places that could net you even more profit. This is also a drop shippers dream. You can make unlimited amounts of money if you drop ship. As with nearly everything we do on this site a VPN is needed for your safety. There is no investment required for anything in the book unless you don't know how to acquire a free VPN account. Overall this book gets a 10/10 from me. The price is too good to pass up at the moment. It could easily be sold for much more. I highly recommend getting this guide if you want to enter into the SE scene and make really quick and easy money. That's my fair assessment of this guide. Thanks for reading and grab this while you have the chance. -Charlie

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

Please check your inbox!

High-quality ebook with many methods to make some cash. Perfect for beginners :ezy:

If you are from the USA you can make 100$ in literally 10 minutes.

I recommend this ebook to everyone.

However, I missing some methods like Fitbit but maybe he will update the ebook.

This is a bump