Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

✅ How to Cracking Accounts - For beginners ✅

What you will need :

[hide]

1. A cracker (more later)

2. A proxylist (more later)

3. A combolist (more later)

Step 1.  (Skip if you don't care about being safe but I would strongly recommend don't skip)

First things first, you should get a virtual machine in case you download something sketchy.  I use VirtualBox personally. (

https://www.virtualbox.org).  Once you install virtual box, you're going to click "New."  You don't change any of the settings so just click through the prompts.  Once you finish, click on "Settings," then go to "Storage."  Click on the disc and then look to the right box.  There should be another small disc, click that then choose "Choose Optical Disc File."  Go here to get your Windows ISO (https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php),and get a Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 ISO.  Choose this file as the Optical Disc FIle.  Finally, boot up the Virtual Machine.

Step 2.

Once you're on the VM, download Storm from the official site (

https://thestorm.app) and download these configs (configs are used to tell Storm what website to test the accounts on) for Storm.  Open up the Storm file and then go to "Configurations."  Put the configs that you downloaded in here. Open the Storm application and select the config you want to use.  Before we start using Storm, you need some proxies and a combolist.

Step 3.

To get proxies and a combo list, you can use nulled and just find the combolistsand proxies that people post, or you can buy higher quality and private ones.  (NOTE: You shouldn't sell accounts from public combolists). Once you get them, go back to Storm.  Click on the three lines in the top left and go to "Combo & Proxy."  Put in the combolist and mark the proxy you downloaded, and put it in.  Go back to home and then choose how many threads you want (It's the box that should say 1 by default).  I personally use 200. Your hits should show up in the "Stats & Lists" tab.

[/hide]

Thank you all for reading this guide and I hope I taught you, beginners, how to start cracking your own accounts.

Gotta try this tnx for share

Lets see. What you got

What you will need :

Thank you all for reading this guide and I hope I taught you, beginners, how to start cracking your own accounts.

ncncnc!! exactly what i wanted

:ezy:

Thanks for this! I am going to try this!

Thank you

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

For beginners like me owo

Thanks you for this <3

What you will need :

dehygfyegfyegfyefgyef

What you will need :

To see or nazi, that is the questionjjjjj

thank you soo much for the info broo

Time to see if this works.