Sign in to follow this  
RUST

Scam report against nopeAZU and his PaperCloud service

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=41215

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-CHEAP-GPU-VPS-HOSTING-Starting-at-only-8-29-mo?highlight=papercloud

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/LE8MgnF

Additional Information: 

Basically the guy has scammed me, promised great speeds, good ram (32GB RAM) but finally gave me another product, I feel disappointed with their service and also with the deal that finally gives me.

But basically the report is for selling me a rdp with some specs and then giving me a worse one, in addition to having to wait for countless times.

Many people on his server are displeased with the deal and none of us understand how we have not been given a refund.

Quick edit: I have no problem in adding discord to an admin and share screen, just in case I have also recorded the conversation, thanks.

Sorry thats complete bullshit. 

We will pay u 5$ back cause u used our servers alredy for 1 Month. 

We will also remove you as a customer so that there are no further problems with you.

We will also remove you as a customer so that there are no further problems with you.

After going through the conversation I see that all you did was misinform him about most things about your service. Due to that you are requested to refund him the full amount and NEVER EVER promise things to your customers again that you cannot fulfill. You have 24 hours to refund OP

After going through the conversation I see that all you did was misinform him about most things about your service. Due to that you are requested to refund him the full amount and NEVER EVER promise things to your customers again that you cannot fulfill. You have 24 hours to refund OP

I'm sorry but we have informed all our clients that we dont give refunds and he also used the server slot for a month. Thats written in our discord server.

I'm sorry but we have informed all our clients that we dont give refunds and he also used the server slot for a month. Thats written in our discord server.

TOS mean nothing here. You have the time I mentioned to refund

• Like 1

Not fixed atm, and i didnt even use the rdp for an entire month.

More of azu's actittude apparently now hes offline, but online in the forums: https://imgur.com/a/FJDAJPG

TOS mean nothing here. You have the time I mentioned to refund

I understand you.

dXG94VS.png

6QzhoIQ.png

Refunded, solved.