Paracosmic

Social Engineer Guide! (For Beginners)

NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS FOR BEGINNERS ONLY! IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SE'D BEFORE THIS MOST LIKELY WILL NOT HELP YOU

Hello everyone! My name is Paracosmic, a decent Social Engineer. You may have seen me on other forums, and maybe me flaming others :Kappa:

Anyways, this is a really basic SE guide written by me to help those who wish to start SE'ing.

[hide]

1. Attitude & Tone

Attitude and tone is the most important piece in a successful SE. You must always treat the rep with kindness and respect (I'm Canadian so that's natural in me  :hype: ), however you must be disappointing, as if you truly own the item. If they require troubleshooting, always act like you physically have the item, and always be eager to fix the item, and act sad when it doesn't work. Remember, the Rep is just trying to help you. Please don't be rude to Him/Her, but act mad at the company. The rep is the key. If you treat the rep properly, your chances are greatly increased.

2. Methods

1. Fast Food

The best methods for beginners are fast food places such as Domino's and McDonald's. Legit call them/email them and tell them ur shit was disgusting. Describe what you ordered, and why it was so atrocious. Always act furious against the Company, and stay constant to your story about how it was shit, what tasted so shit, and other things like that.

2. Logitech

Nowadays Logitech has become harder since it once was before where you could easily just get a replacement from the reps. Now you must always provide pics of the serial number, and occasionally with your Case ID. These can be bought from others who actually own the products, or you can take some from your friends  :ezy: . You can hire people who do the PS for you if you are too lazy, however it is easy to do it yourself. Before attaching the pic, make sure you compare it with the authentic picture, to see if it looks real or looks like something a six year old made in paint. Once you have your photos ready, start the SE. Register the serial number on the Logitech support website, put date purchased as a few days before, and put place purchased as 'Gift'. Gift is used to bypass the need for a receipt. From here email them, and in about 1-2 Hours, or even a day call them, give them the Case ID generated from your email case and describe your problem IN DETAIL.  Incorporate the factors and tips I used in Attitude and Tone towards your SE. Never stay mad at the rep, be mad at the company. Don't be impatient when they put you through troubleshooting. Remember, everyone would rather have the product fixed than waiting 2 weeks for a replacement  :smart: . Also, never change your story, always stick to the same one. The likeliness of the rep catching on if you change your story constantly is high, which will definitely result in a failure, unless your rep is dumb as fuck. Anyways when they ask to send the pics send them. Make sure they look authentic, and make sure they have YOUR  S/N photoshopped on there. If they ask for Case ID you can easily PS a paper that you wrote on into the pic. When buying I usually ask for a blank paper there which can be replaced with one I drew on IRL. Never use PS to write words other than the S/N.

From here if they ask to send it back you can say 'As stated, the keyboard is partially functional, which I need for my occupation. I hope you understand my situation (Rep's Name)' Or just box then.

3. Types of Replacements

There are 3 different replacements:

• Standard
  • Advanced
  • Free

Standard Replacement: Standard replacement is when the company asks you to ship the product back. This can be bypassed with various methods (Don't use blood, you can just wipe it off dumb fuck), or the best way is to Box the company (Will explain this later)

Advanced Replacement: Advanced replacement, also known as 'AR', is the replacement which requires a VCC (Virtual Credit Card). The company charges you a small fee (May include shipping, always ask the agent how much they will charge), and then ships you a replacement. The reason for using a VCC is because if you don't send the defective item back they bill you, which is why you must use a VCC, so you don't get billed the cost of whatever it is you're trying to SE (They can't bill VCC cuz it has a restricted balance  :feelsgood: )

Free: Free is the best replacement. This is legit when they send you the replacement and don't need anything. No VCC, no Box.

4. Boxing

Boxing is when you send an empty box filled with garbage to spoof the weight of the original package. There are services that do this for you, however you can also do it yourself. Boxing is used when they request a Standard Replacement, and need the defective product back. This is definitely one of the best ways to SE, and will always be needed to be used for some companies. 

[/hide]

I may update it further in the future, but this is it for now :D

Hope you enjoy  :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Current Version: V2.0

I was really in the midst of working on one when I have seen this on SB, but congratulations in beating me. Thank you for your contribution to cracked.to

thanks my dood lets read this

I was really in the midst of working on one when I have seen this on SB, but congratulations in beating me. Thank you for your contribution to cracked.to

ez  :hype:

NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS FOR BEGINNERS ONLY! IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SE'D BEFORE THIS MOST LIKELY WILL NOT HELP YOU

Hello everyone! My name is Paracosmic, a decent Social Engineer. You may have seen me on other forums, and maybe me flaming others :Kappa:

Anyways, this is a really basic SE guide written by me to help those who wish to start SE'ing.

Will update with more stuff later, just dont feel like writing more rn  :kek:

looool

I want to see other peoples knowledge about SE.

Thank You!

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :hype:

curious, thanks for the guide!

prob not as good as mine lets seee!~!

let’s read this one ,

Thank You!.........

This is just what i was looking for 2 keep growing, Thank you! --->starting reading right away!

thanks lmao your shit is fuckin blessed

"decent social engineer" xDDD

thanks for this man!

let me see this

Can't wait to read this!

i am already a good Social engineer but more knowledge is always better