Sign in to follow this  
Gardencity

Can Gift Cards be cracked with BB?

I've been wondering this. I haven't been able to find an answer for this or configs for it on the forum. Would really appreciate any info.

yes its possible if you have config , i have tested netflix gc config , it works fine.

yes its possible if you have config , i have tested netflix gc config , it works fine.

Ok, thank you. But all the configs i have seen on the forum are for accounts instead of gc. Or am i just really bad finding these things?

nobody posts gc configs

Yeah. i figured after several days searching but decided to make this thread because i am new in this. So i wanted to be sure. Thanks.

There's several better ways to get gift cards then to rely on Black Bullet or another cracking program. You can find low security companies with sequential numbers, by that I mean all the gift cards have a couple of the same numbers. So let's say

0000 1111 2222 0001

0000 1111 2222 0002

0000 1111 2222 0003

Do you get the GIST? You can bruteforce the 10,000 combos using Burp Suite, you can lookup guides on cracking suites or on YouTube but it's fairly easy. Another method you can do is buy an MSR606, what that is is a card reader/writer/encoder. You can walk into any store, grab a handful of gift cards, walk out, swipe the card, write down the number and then bring them back inside. You can check online until it's activated and when it is use an unactivated card and rewrite the number on it with the new number. BAM, free gift card! A lower tech way to do is to get the Zebra scratch off sticker and do the same thing basically but scratch off the gift cards, put on a new label and then put it back in the store. If I helped drop a like! Hope you learned something :)

There's several better ways to get gift cards then to rely on Black Bullet or another cracking program. You can find low security companies with sequential numbers, by that I mean all the gift cards have a couple of the same numbers. So let's say

0000 1111 2222 0001

0000 1111 2222 0002

0000 1111 2222 0003

Do you get the GIST? You can bruteforce the 10,000 combos using Burp Suite, you can lookup guides on cracking suites or on YouTube but it's fairly easy. Another method you can do is buy an MSR606, what that is is a card reader/writer/encoder. You can walk into any store, grab a handful of gift cards, walk out, swipe the card, write down the number and then bring them back inside. You can check online until it's activated and when it is use an unactivated card and rewrite the number on it with the new number. BAM, free gift card! A lower tech way to do is to get the Zebra scratch off sticker and do the same thing basically but scratch off the gift cards, put on a new label and then put it back in the store. If I helped drop a like! Hope you learned something :)

Will research more about Burb Suite. Thank you