Ghost1pm

HOW TO GET A FREE LAPTOP!!![working method]

Hello, in this tutorial about social engineering i will teach you how you can get a free laptop.

method:-

[hide]

First get Information you will need!!!

1. Service Tag Number that is still under warranty!

2. account email address.

3. name.

4. The original shipping address.

To get this follow method below :-

Find a person selling the laptop you want.

Go to craigslist or ebay and search for the laptop that you want.

Email them saying that you don't want to be scammed anymore so can

you please send me the service tag number and original shipping address.

Make sure you send this email to multiple people not only one.

They should reply with the information you want. If not, a little extra work is required to convince

them to send it to you.

If the service tag is registered try other people or you can call and tell them that you need it

changed in your name and you will need the information at the top. Like email address, name,shipping address, etc.

Once you have the information... Call up the laptop provider like dell and asus.

now Follow these instructions...

They will prompt you for four things at the starting like they will ask you if the unit

was purchased before a date. answer the question That will then connect you to support. The first thing that

support should ask you is for the service tag number. Give them that number that you got from the

peron you choose.

After they ask what can I do for you today follow the conversation but make sure you reword it like to make yourself comfortable.

Me: My laptop won't turn on... it just wont turn on. I received theis laptop as a gift for my birthday a while

back from a relative and I don't really know what to do. I know all the information you need to know

about who I got it from.

Them: They will instruct you!!!

Me: just say I did it and it still doesn't turn on.

Them: Ok we only have one option for you. You can mail it in and we can take a look at it.

Me: I have gotten blood on it by cutting my finger on the case.

(NOTE: They will not take a bloody laptop back so they will ship you a new one. Just say you got

more than a lot on it)

Them: Ok we will ship you a new one.

Me: Can you ship it to a different address because I'm currently on vacation for about 4 weeks.

Them: Yeah what is the original address?

(Tell them the original address.)

Them: Ok everything is approved and the unit will be shipped in 3-4 weeks.

[/hide]

enjoy the free laptop.

Edit :- don't post the idiotic comments like this method do not work my aim by creating this tutorial was to show a basic idea how you can social engineer companies.

I can't give you a code which you will type in your crome browser then the Google fairy godmother will show up at your house with your desired laptop.be reasonable.

-  Guide by Ghost1pm A.K.A Darketh.

I don't even want to read this but I am going to update my post to see if it is a troll or not.

Edit: Common method as in blood, this can be used for any product just change the word laptop to phone, I also don't think this is your guide.  :pepo:

1. No proof this actually works

2. Almost every good laptop requires service to be performed on the laptop before determining whether a new laptop is required to be shipped.

3. If this does some how work, (no proof as states) then the laptop is probably shit.

Would like to see proof for this.

If this did work, i'd sell it if i was you x

Edit: eh.

Let see how to get a free laptop

I don't even want to read this but I am going to update my post to see if it is a troll or not.

Edit: Common method as in blood, this can be used for any product just change the word laptop to phone, I also don't think this is your guide.  :pepo:

Old method best worked in the days of phreaking. but now people are getting smarter and smarter as the inheritance of Iq from one generation to another. Actually I read that method a few years ago in an magzine i've remembered it.thanks for the reply enjoy.

2. Almost every good laptop requires service to be performed on the laptop before determining whether a new laptop is required to be shipped.

3. If this does some how work, (no proof as states) then the laptop is probably shit.

1. I agree with you but this is all about using mouth to convince a employee into getting one. I personally never did used this method but there was this one seller I used to get cheap products from and i used to sell them for a bit higher price. I asked him how he is getting this all products he hinted me to social engineering but never reveled the method.

2. It all depends on the little mouth of yours and tactics. You can also be like go to mail post. Then post a box inside which are rocks to make it a little heavy wait for the reply from the laptop company then tell them you Did send the laptop but probably It got stolen. That's all just use tour tactics and method.

3. As I said it all depends on how good social engineer you are.

Have a nice day enjoy.

Check out my other reply. Have an awesome day.

Best of luck.

Old method best worked in the days of phreaking. but now people are getting smarter and smarter as the inheritance of Iq from one generation to another. Actually I read that method a few years ago in an magzine i've remembered it.thanks for the reply enjoy.

1. I agree with you but this is all about using mouth to convince a employee into getting one. I personally never did used this method but there was this one seller I used to get cheap products from and i used to sell them for a bit higher price. I asked him how he is getting this all products he hinted me to social engineering but never reveled the method.

2. It all depends on the little mouth of yours and tactics. You can also be like go to mail post. Then post a box inside which are rocks to make it a little heavy wait for the reply from the laptop company then tell them you Did send the laptop but probably It got stolen. That's all just use tour tactics and method.

3. As I said it all depends on how good social engineer you are.

Have a nice day enjoy.

Check out my other reply. Have an awesome day.

Best of luck.

If the method doesn't work don't share it ty.  :fuck:

thanks for sharing :)

Thank you for reply enjoy.

SE'd enough Logitechs, I want to see this

Enjoy the thread.

Im bad at like real life interactions but always open for new things

Im bad at like real life interactions but always open for new things

gentleman practice makes a man perfect.

Hello, in this tutorial about social engineering i will teach you how you can get a free laptop.

enjoy the free laptop.

Edit :- don't post the idiotic comments like this method do not work my aim by creating this tutorial was to show a basic idea how you can social engineer companies.

I can't give you a code which you will type in your crome browser then the Google fairy godmother will show up at your house with your desired laptop.be reasonable.

Okay let's see.

enjoy the free laptop.

Okay let's see.

enjoy the thread.

enjoy the free laptop.

i want free laptop so much, i will write a song about you if it helps me :D

enjoy the free laptop.

NICEM METHOD

enjoy the free laptop.

i want free laptop so much, i will write a song about you if it helps me :D

gentleman your best wishes is enough.

enjoy the free laptop.

So. Lets see that..

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: Hello, in this tutorial about social engineering i will teach you how you can get a free laptop.

enjoy the free laptop.

ill leave a vouch if this shit works

enjoy the free laptop.

Its time to check if this is real