Player

50% OFF VBUCKS METHOD [FORNITE] | GET YOUR VBUCKS CHEAP TODAY

Hmmmm will check it out!

Yuck fortnite but yay money!

This method is will allow you to get vbucks for 50% cheaper. Credits to whoever who found it and wrote this (cant remember the website).  I cant believe someone actually tried to sold this method for $20. Anyways just sharing for the community. I dont play fornite so ......  :kek:

This is one of the methods that vbucks seller are using to get vbucks for your account . The other one involves SE which is not covered here. 

Show some love by pressing the green button :)

• Like 1

This method is will allow you to get vbucks for 50% cheaper. Credits to whoever who found it and wrote this (cant remember the website).  I cant believe someone actually tried to sold this method for $20. Anyways just sharing for the community. I dont play fornite so ......  :kek:

This is one of the methods that vbucks seller are using to get vbucks for your account . The other one involves SE which is not covered here. 

thanks for the post

ik what this is but lets see

Deff curious about this post, seen earlier an glad i bookmarked, Im outta daily likes but ill leave 1 tomorrow xD

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: This method is will allow you to get vbucks for 50% cheaper. Credits to whoever who found it and wrote this (cant remember the website).  I cant believe someone actually tried to sold this method for $20. Anyways just sharing for the community. I dont play fornite so ......  :kek:

Thanks, i wil check it out

Curious to see this. I'll check this one out, Thanks. +like

Thank you very much for selling

thanks alot will check it out

first comment :<

that's pretty interesting subject

thankyou for this

I've been looking for something like this, thanks.