Sign in to follow this  
G4rf1eldz

Can some staff remove my -rep Reputation

Hello Staff team, I'm Garfield

[align=center]Now I'm writing this cause a litte rat -rep me by some shitty reason again

zo4m7ng.png

[/align]

The story start from the time that little rat DM me and said need a config

[align=center]He now deleted all his DM from Cthutu discord server and my private discord too,

But the story is he asked me a config, I worked on that, done and ask him for payment

And he said smth like

"I cant trust you and Cthutu - the one who have 1k like in c,to, I just met both of you 1 hour"[/align]

"And I need a MM"

[align=center]THen he added me to a discord group with the one name "Lucas#1337"

I give him config, show him how I can do it

DBCWeuu.png

[/align]

[align=center]QfIk0T9.png

[/align]

AND FOCUS ON THIS, THIS TRANSATION ONLY ABOUT "10$"

[align=center]I WAIT ABOUT 5-6 HOUR AND NONE IN BOTH OF THEM REPLY ME

AFTER THAT, BASED IN MY TOS (YOU CAN READ IT IN MY CUNSTOM CONFIG SALE THREAD)[/align]

I PUBLISH IT IN HERE

[align=center]https://cracked.to/Thread-BB-Marktplaats-nl-custom-config-Doing-this-cause-my-ToS

JUST FOR SAFE THAT LITTLE POOR RAT 10$ TO HAVE A GOOD DINNER

AND THAT RAT -REP ME FOR SCAMMING

WHAT i SCAMMED? I DONT GET ANY MONEY FROM HIM, IM NOT PROMISE ANYTHING ABOUT PRIVATE

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

[/align]

AND ONE MORE THING TO THE LITTLE RAT NAMED AT @iWail, DO WHAT YOU WANT, OPEN A SCAM REPORT PLS! DONT USE THIS SHITTY WAY TO ABUSE ME!

@"!Wail" why do this?

@"!Wail" why do this?

That little rat said will open a scam reportin marketplace, and now just -rep me like a little rat alway do.

@"!Wail" why do this?

That little rat said will open a scam reportin marketplace, and now just -rep me like a little rat alway do.

rip feelsbadman

This mf tried to make me buy the config from him without MM. I didn't want to do so, he kept crying. I didn't delete any chat. If anyone wants to see full chatlogs, feel free to PM me.

He didn't agre with MM, tried to scam me and kept crying because I wanted a MM. Do NOT deal with him or his friends.

The scammers gave me -3, so I did the same. Dont cry :)

Solved.