Sign in to follow this  
yourboydre

Erros when running Apex 2 or L Crack and other tools (I am premium and using my Auth)

I am running a dedicated server on windows server 2012 R2 standard and I downloaded and bunch of the tools now the issue I am having is with Apex 2 when i put in my code for auth and click authenticate nothing happens with other tools it says welcome yourboydre but then freeze after a while. With L crack I load up proxies and my combo list and after a while it will give me an error and force close. The questions I have for admin or any support is is windows server 2012 r2 not supported with these tools or do I need to download any more specific files if so please help me.I can do you a favor tool as a I have a spare Vps which I can run tools to check stuff for u <3 ;) as a return!

welp the easy thing is just run it on ur windows not rdp and take a look at it there if it runs there it means the issue is ur rdp or watever

welp the easy thing is just run it on ur windows not rdp and take a look at it there if it runs there it means the issue is ur rdp or watever

I've ran it on my windows 10 personal computer and it works fine there but I just bought this dedicated server and it's on a 2gb internet connection and its running day and night unlike my computer which I have to turn off and these tasks kill the cpu and ram since I am running 500 threads plus I would love to leave it running 24/7 for a couple days to get massive hits. Do you have discord or a way we can talk so u can help me please ?

welp there is not to much shts that i can do for ya the only thing if its possible change the rdp server or something cz as far as i understood it did run on win 10 and doesnt run on server so ur system shit is the problem

welp there is not to much shts that i can do for ya the only thing if its possible change the rdp server or something cz as far as i understood it did run on win 10 and doesnt run on server so ur system shit is the problem

What changes would I have to make to test it to see if it works u think ?

this is the error that I get with L crack after its been running for like 20-40 mins always

http://i67.tinypic.com/x2jf6g.jpg

@yourboydre

Regarding L-Crack and L-Check - there's going to be a new and more stable version very soon that should fix those crashes.