So like three people talked shit about me I minus repped them then they cry and gang repped me, the -rep I gave them got removed but there is still there. Not like I give a fuck but still GG 200iq move :kek:

@florain @jocker

That doesn't look like a gang rep, looks like your a dick and got feedback for it in negative reputation.

• Like 1

So like three people talked shit about me I minus repped them then they cry and gang repped me, the -rep I gave them got removed but there is still there. Not like I give a fuck but still GG 200iq move :kek:

@florain @jocker

Thank you for taking it away, I will now take mines away.

Next time dont just rep for no reason

@florain @jocker

Thank you for taking it away, I will now take mines away.

Next time dont just rep for no reason

I didn't remove it lmao the stupid Unicorn guy did, trust me as soon as my limit reset I’m still -repping you :kek:

That doesn't look like a gang rep, looks like your a dick and got feedback for it in negative reputation.

And it makes sense that the -rep I gave got removed?  :kek:

That's what you get for being a scumbag

So you think people won't react to the stuff you said about them and won't influence your "virtual numbers of reputation" afterwards? I'd give zero fucks if that would happen imo.

Not sure why's that important but k.

So you think people won't react to the stuff you said about them and won't influence your "virtual numbers of reputation" afterwards? I'd give zero fucks if that would happen imo.

Not sure why's that important but k.

Like I said I don’t give a fuck about getting -rep but the fact that when I -rep them back they cry and get it to remove his insane. They talk shot until they get -rep what a bunch of beta cuck

@unicorn 8 nigga who minus rep in like 10 

Is not abusing rep but me when I minus rep 3 people who talk shit about me it’s rep abuse 200 iq btw

@Psych0path

I really don't get your way of thinking. First of all, you were like you got scammed for 10$ and on the end as I see guy you accuse has proven that he did not scammed you. 

Second thing you literally started that giving - rep for nothing (for literally nothing), you were raged so you were probably like "okay I'm going to get the rage on everyone", which instantly give bad reputation for you, it would be in real life, you have no  respect to yourself and that guy who doesn't have respect for him, doesn't respect anyone. And that is what is wrong here. 

Please think a little bit, because everything you do has its consequences. Nothing is a coincidence

@Psych0path

I really don't get your way of thinking. First of all, you were like you got scammed for 10$ and on the end as I see guy you accuse has proven that he did not scammed you. 

Second thing you literally started that giving - rep for nothing (for literally nothing), you were raged so you were probably like "okay I'm going to get the rage on everyone", which instantly give bad reputation for you, it would be in real life, you have no  respect to yourself and that guy who doesn't have respect for him, doesn't respect anyone. And that is what is wrong here. 

Please think a little bit, because everything you do has its consequences. Nothing is a coincidence

You're probably overweight and 12yo, don’t act like your a therapist lmfao and this nigger Xenon did scam the 10$ and he scammed me for his rdp, I minus repped because people were talking shit, I give 0 fucks about this forums and I will keep minus repping people who talk shit :kek:

@Psych0path

You're probably overweight and 12yo, don’t act like your a therapist lmfao and this nigger Xenon did scam the 10$ and he scammed me for his rdp, I minus repped because people were talking shit, I give 0 fucks about this forums and I will keep minus repping people who talk shit :kek:

I don't know any therapist with 12 years.. :??: So, okay I am overweight and 12 y.o. (LMAO) 

So if he did it prove it and the problem is solved, right ? There is no need to share your rage on anyone else, it's not fine and that's it... You

should be aware of it. And as I see you continue to insult the rest. So, I'll say it again... Everything has its consequences.

btw. This is my last reply on this thread, it's just not worth, I tried to point you to a mistake, but obviously it does not work for you.