Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perileos

Reward system to be implanted at 1000 members

Guest Perileos

Hello,

I think it'd be great to implant a system on the website to reward users for their posts/threads/activity. 

Therefore we will enable a plugin that rewards users for their activity on site with virtual points. 

In the long run I want to offer awards that can be bought with these points and other goodies. 

This plugin will be enabled at 1000 members with the following income settings:

• New post: 2 points
  • New thread: 4 points

The incoming settings will probably be tweaked for other settings such as receiving replies on your threads you get X amount of points as well. 

Also points will be renamed on a later date. 

I will probably make it that in the first week each usergroup has an income bonus of 2x and then change it back to normal. 

Cheers.

Well in terms of what credits can be used for we can go multiple ways.

• Making leaks cost x amount of credits which is then credited to the poster
  • Enabling a way for users to trade & bet credits between each other, anything from a simple rock paper scissors, dice roll or challenge.
  • Offer awards & other rewards in return for credits
  • Sell credits on forum that people can then buy to unlock leaks, play the games or buy awards.

This would be the optimal way a credit system would run for me, it adds an extra level to the forum leading people to be more active. This can be tweaked as needed, these were just some thoughts. I really don't think we should have credits if it's done like Nulled is, if you wanted that it should be a different token of sorts all together and not publicly viewable.