thecrazy

[Guide] Cracked.to Part 2

How to report posts

Let's imagine you found a post and it's not following the rules or it's offensive, probably team will never see it because they have lot of work. That's why we have an report button. We report that post and team will take care of situation and remove / warning the user.

We will click on this button "Report"

AzosOqE.png

It will open a new window with some options, in my case, I will report myself for copy paste :ezy: so it will be the reason "Spam content" 

whhc4KK.png

After picking a reason, all you need to do is to click on "Report Post" and team will be aware of situation !  

How to report user

If we see users spamming or leeching and they don't stop, we can report user to team and they will analyze the situation.

We have to visit that user profile, for example, @Teken.

4Rrd03e.png

We will click on that button "Report"  and it will open a new window with options, I will report him for "Spam Content"

UyuMv2i.png

And now team will be aware of this user and will be following him and the user might get warned / baned!

How to send PM (Private Message)

Let's imagine we want to talk with someone but he doesn't use Skype/Discord and he's not on Shoutbox. We can let private message so he will see the message later. For example, I will send a private message to @Teken, we visit his profile and we click on button "Send Message"

v0OX22H.png

The page will refresh to something like this:

4YWQJ35.png

Now we will have to write a subject and text, for example I will ask @Teken for date:

MC6ucVa.png

After writting the subject and text, we can send message, so we will click on button "Send Message" and he will get the message and answer you. Or ignore you :P

Awards

Like the name says, on this forum we can get awards. Here's a list and how to get them:

https://cracked.to/awards.php

Coin Toss

Like I said on 1st part of this guide, we can gamble our credits. We go to this link:

https://cracked.to/newpoints.php?action=flipcoin

IzFLuKm.png

We can bet our credits on head/tail , you can choose what face you want. If you don't get the face you bet, you will lose your credits.

Maximum Bet Amount: 250

Minimum Bet Amound: 20

For example, I will bet 20 coins on Heads.

7PL8iAL.png

And after that, you have to click on coin.

rZVko37.png

As you can see, the coin picked tails, so I lost the coins  :pepe:

Hide Overview

Now it's possible to hide overview. All you need to do it's to click on that button

MM8qRJq.png

After that=

QbCiJLN.png

You don't see anymore the list of users :ezy:

How to check warnings

If you got any warning, you can see more details about that warning. You just need to go to https://cracked.to/usercp.php and check

"Latest Warnings Received" section, it will be something like this:

vLwVLJH.png

You will have all informations about the warning, the reason, who gave you the warning and when it expires. Make sure you don't break the rules again ;)

How to bet against someone

Do you want to bet against someone? You can do it now! For example, I want to bet against @Am1nol. So I go to his profile ( https://cracked.to/User-Am1nol). 

After visiting his profile, we check Information section, and we will see an option "Bet against this user". 

vbGMYwL.png

We will click on that option. You will be directed to this page:

NTAaA85.png

Now, you choose the quantity of credits you want to bet and then press "Bet". For example, I will bet 50 credits.

QQDLDJW.png

He will get a PM where he will accept/deny the challenge. If he accepts, you will also receive a PM telling you if you won/lost. 

P1SZkE8.png

[

Again, awesome guide! Thanks for doing this! Cheers!

Guest Skryptec

Keep up the good work.

Spoilers added, guide updated.

Thank you for this. Informative

Keep up the good work

How to check warnings - added

Good quality post right here.

I just have two recommendation. My first suggestion is to add a reminder too read the rules in the beginning of the post. I suppose this post is made out for the newer members (Correct me if I'm miss-informed) and when most new members join they have no clue what is allowed and what isnt.

My second suggestion is that you introduce the concept of "Leeching" this is a very important ideology and most new comers are not very informed on what Leeching is.

But all around great post!

I just have two recommendation. My first suggestion is to add a reminder too read the rules in the beginning of the post. I suppose this post is made out for the newer members (Correct me if I'm miss-informed) and when most new members join they have no clue what is allowed and what isnt.

My second suggestion is that you introduce the concept of "Leeching" this is a very important ideology and most new comers are not very informed on what Leeching is.

https://cracked.to/Thread-Guide-Cracked-to 

I actually talked about the concept of leeching here, well I just showed them a great thread about leeching. 

I will add a reminder to read the rules in both threads, thanks :)

https://cracked.to/Thread-Guide-Cracked-to 

I actually talked about the concept of leeching here, well I just showed them a great thread about leeching. 

I will add a reminder to read the rules in both threads, thanks :)

Great work!

• Like 1

Added:

- How to bet against someone