Sign in to follow this  
Kostrikov

Easy GOOGLE URLS - YaGo Parser ("Best" parser for GOOGLE URLs)

Some of you might have heard about a-parser. It is mostly used by SIB users for gathering and parsing Google URLs (mainly), also used for getting ones from other HQ search engines, such as yandex, yahoo, e.t.c.

Yago is perfect for getting URLs for the following reasons:

- FAST;

- Works with public socks4 proxies - you can get them from SNIPR proxy leecher and check them with the SNIPR proxy checker;

- Can use dorks (yes weirdly enough a lot of parsers can't use dorks and don't give proper results).

Recommended proxies - proxyrack (USA) ; advanced.name ; or if you want to use free proxies read what's next.

I won't be explaining how to use it since it is pretty simple, but I gotta say this.

I will still recommend SQLI Dumper 8.3 with fixed google module. Why? SQLI Dumper automatically parses URLs that can have SQL Injection performed on them. A-Parser (while it has an option to parse specific URLs, problem is that you will lose a lot of valuable URLs with that option) and Yago parse everything they get from results, so you maybe will result with over 400k URLs or maybe more, way more, but only 10k - 20k or less of them might be available for SQL Injection to be performed on them. SQLI Dumped automatically does this and filters the URLs only suitable for SQL Injection.

Anyways you can download it from here:

[hide]https://mega.nz/#!GPoCGQiJ!hzU3nFJmWmH7_onRgxvFz8K4lnLV8nLerpRKi1Kt2Qg[/hide]

appriciate it

Some of you might have heard about a-parser. It is mostly used by SIB users for gathering and parsing Google URLs (mainly), also used for getting ones from other HQ search engines, such as yandex, yahoo, e.t.c.

- FAST;

- Works with public socks4 proxies - you can get them from SNIPR proxy leecher and check them with the SNIPR proxy checker;

- Can use dorks (yes weirdly enough a lot of parsers can't use dorks and don't give proper results).

Recommended proxies - proxyrack (USA) ; advanced.name ; or if you want to use free proxies read what's next.

I won't be explaining how to use it since it is pretty simple, but I gotta say this.

I will still recommend SQLI Dumper 8.3 with fixed google module. Why? SQLI Dumper automatically parses URLs that can have SQL Injection performed on them. A-Parser (while it has an option to parse specific URLs, problem is that you will lose a lot of valuable URLs with that option) and Yago parse everything they get from results, so you maybe will result with over 400k URLs or maybe more, way more, but only 10k - 20k or less of them might be available for SQL Injection to be performed on them. SQLI Dumped automatically does this and filters the URLs only suitable for SQL Injection.

:fiesta: :fiesta:

- FAST;

:fiesta: :fiesta:

nà ní it like dork scanner ?

- FAST;

g w;horubfuli erlvgaitweuu fahe eufugewuggffgwufuog igwei gbwi8wtqfsa

kosrikov got mit uns ja ja

- FAST;

lets download uirt

appreciate the work brother

- FAST;

Where is the output?

- FAST;

I am kinda confused rn

sounds good will download

Cracked.to is a community forum that suits basically everyone. We provide cracking tutorials, tools, combolists, marketplace and many more stuff! You can also learn many things here, meet new friends and have a lot of fun!