Sign in to follow this  
noob007

REQUEST FOR HELP

I WAS TRYING TO MAKE SOME BLACKBULLET CONFIGS LATELY DID GOT SUCCESS IN MAKING ONE 

I SAW A CONFIG MADE BY @Forlax  THE NETFLIX BANGER WHICH AUTO CHANGES THE EMAIL AND PASS AND I TRIED STUDYING IT 

AND I  TO MAKE ONE FOR HULU BUT I FAILED IT ISN'T EASY  

HE USED API URL LINKS IN THE CONFIG DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHERE CAN I GET THE API  URLS FOR EVERY WEBSITE SO I CAN MAKE AUTO CHANGE EMAIL PASS CONFIGS 

I TRIED USING FIDDLER  BUT THE LINKS HE USED IN CONFIS AND LINKS I SAW IN FIDLER WERE TOTALLY DIFFERENT 

I HAVE BEEN TRYING DAYS BUT NO SUCCESS AT ALL 

DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CREATE SUCH CONFIGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW 

OR @Forlax  MAYBE U  CAN RELEASE A TUTORIAL ON IT IF U CAN PLEASE IT WILL BE A LOT OF HELP FOR ME AS WELL AS FOR THE NOOBS LIKE ME OUT THERE 

OR ANY DETAILED GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE BB CONFIGS 

THANKS ? 

LOOKING FORWARD FOR SOME HELP 

Links different because it maybe change whenever session of account, u maybe need to looking and parge it before can use it for send another request

Links different because it maybe change whenever session of account, u maybe need to looking and parge it before can use that for send post request

YA BUT THE MAIN URLS LIKE THE LOGIN PAGE URL OR THE CHANGE EMAIL , CHANGE PASS URLS MUST BE THE SAME FOR EVERY SITE THEY DOESNT VARY DO THEY?

Links different because it maybe change whenever session of account, u maybe need to looking and parge it before can use that for send post request

YA BUT THE MAIN URLS LIKE THE LOGIN PAGE URL OR THE CHANGE EMAIL , CHANGE PASS URLS MUST BE THE SAME FOR EVERY SITE THEY DOESNT VARY DO THEY?

No, normaly it will change per user-session.

I SEE THEN WHERE CAN I FIND THE API URLS IF FIDDLER RIGHT?  OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT

I SEE THEN WHERE CAN I FIND THE API URLS IF FIDDLER RIGHT?  OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Fidder is okay, u can try to find URL in profile page of smth like that

Fidder is okay, u can try to find URL in profile page of smth like that

OK THANKS FOR PRECIOUS TIME MAN ILL TRY IT 

?