AZATEJ

30 STEAM KEYS with game names listed - 435.26$+ worth, sponsored by CRIMINALS.HOST.

ply to this thread to view this content.

Above titles + links to steam.

Didnt bother to add prices, they are from 5$ up to 19,99$. Got over 60 games to share. To take part in giveaway all you have to do is reply with spamshit in this topic, and not really click anything else, jump, be creative, or suck anyone's cock. I shared it because I like to watch how "LQ giveaway" is gaining more attention than someone else boards for last couple of weeks.

ply to this thread to view this content.

Didnt bother to add prices, they are from 5$ up to 19,99$. Got over 60 games to share. To take part in giveaway all you have to do is reply with spamshit in this topic, and not really click anything else, jump, be creative, or suck anyone's cock. I shared it because I like to watch how "LQ giveaway" is gaining more attention than someone else boards for last couple of weeks.

thanks alot bro

Didnt bother to add prices, they are from 5$ up to 19,99$. Got over 60 games to share. To take part in giveaway all you have to do is reply with spamshit in this topic, and not really click anything else, jump, be creative, or suck anyone's cock. I shared it because I like to watch how "LQ giveaway" is gaining more attention than someone else boards for last couple of weeks. 

[align=center]Royals or Florain pick from everyone 30 winners in random.org pool. 

time - 5 days/120hours.[/align]

ixe3y.gif

:kappa: :hype: :pupper:

Didnt bother to add prices, they are from 5$ up to 19,99$. Got over 60 games to share. To take part in giveaway all you have to do is reply with spamshit in this topic, and not really click anything else, jump, be creative, or suck anyone's cock. I shared it because I like to watch how "LQ giveaway" is gaining more attention than someone else boards for last couple of weeks. 

[align=center]Royals or Florain pick from everyone 30 winners in random.org pool. 

ixe3y.gif

Thanks so much for your supporting us

Good work thank you for sharing this with us

thanks man, i'll test it out

ixe3y.gif

Thanks for the share.

amazing!!!!!

ixe3y.gif

thanks menn, you rock

ixe3y.gif

thanks mate, this is sooooo crazy

Thanks for the post

where did u get these

what can i say would be interesting to take part

azatej the man