Sign in to follow this  
Interpol

Nulled Re-Post Police!

kAQ.gif

Victim 1: @mesvak

700+ reposts, 1600 likes..

The action should be big warn or a lot of likes removed.

2lD.gif

Victim 2: @MERLINIANO

40+ reposts, 250 likes.

-- I WILL EDIT THIS THREAD DAILY, EVERY VICTIM I CATCH IS LQ GUY APPROVED.

It's bad maybe, but I'm not active on Nulled, if they repost it then I can still technically leech from nulled :kappa:

Very good work. I am giving full support. Hope you get a better rank by staff and continue to work like this.

My fav guy around here for now.

u bitch asss thats ma account i uploaded first u lil ass look at the date of thread they are fucking leeching from me i will show u the proof lil

I don't see any problem

It's bad maybe, but I'm not active on Nulled, if they repost it then I can still technically leech from nulled :kappa:

Leeching is bad ma boy  :fine:

It's spreading the word... More people find the leak. What's the problem with this lol?

Very good work. I am giving full support. Hope you get a better rank by staff and continue to work like this.

Re-Posts should be stopped :hype:

u bitch asss thats ma account i uploaded first u lil ass look at the date of thread they are fucking leeching from me i will show u the proof lil

Still, 80% of other of your threads are re-posts  :fuck:

I don't see any problem

BUT I SEE THE PROBLEM LOOK AT THIS MFER HE CALLING ME REPOSTER THEY DID POST THREAD AFTER I SHARED IT THIS PROOF  

600x400https://i.imgur.com/MVIOzZ7.png[/img]

Sharing is caring. Any way not everyone here has an account on other forums.

It's spreading the word... More people find the leak. What's the problem with this lol?

They are gaining likes on someone else's work also posting combos which are already raped by 100 pakis from nulled? hell no.

IF U CAN SEE LIL ASS IF U ARE NOT BLIND THATS MY ACC WHICH I SHARED THE LINKS WITH OTHERS AND THEY REPOST MA SHITS FROM C.TO ON N.TO ATLEAST IN BHF THEY RESPECT ME WHEN THEY FUCKING LEECH MA POSTS THEY WILL PUT MA NAME UNDER THEIR POST LIL ASS

oPEN UR EYES THEN TALK 

one lil newbie more from n.to and as perileos said if u have probllem sick out , press log out babe

• Like 1

IF U CAN SEE LIL ASS IF U ARE NOT BLIND THATS MY ACC WHICH I SHARED THE LINKS WITH OTHERS AND THEY REPOST MA SHITS FROM C.TO ON N.TO ATLEAST IN BHF THEY RESPECT ME WHEN THEY FUCKING LEECH MA POSTS THEY WILL PUT MA NAME UNDER THEIR POST LIL ASS

oPEN UR EYES THEN TALK 

one lil newbie more from n.to and as perileos said if u have probllem sick out , press log out babe

We got 1 angry paki on our hands!  :comfy:

I will look thru all of ur threads, trust me, I'll find re-posts  :feelsgood:

They are gaining likes on someone else's work also posting combos which are already raped by 100 pakis from nulled? hell no.

look i dont wanna even talk to u but u are telling me that im reposting and stealing ma combos :??: if u cant make combo by urself if u are fucking retarded thats not ma fualt i can i will do it haha 

AND if  u think that im leeching or reposting no rule against it if u can do it u cant poor ur problems inside 

IM luaghing at u idiot calling me reposter when im reposting ma shits

The Topico is very useful and I found it very good for the cracked in the rules of cracked.to have nothing to talk about it that is forbidden

I think you should take more care of your life instead of filling the bag with something useful.    :fyou:

look i dont wanna even talk to u but u are telling me that im reposting and stealing ma combos :??: if u cant make combo by urself if u are fucking retarded thats not ma fualt i can i will do it haha 

AND if  u think that im leeching or reposting no rule against it if u can do it u cant poor ur problems inside 

im luaghing  how mad are u too, you wouldn't be mad if you were innocent :)

oPEN UR EYES THEN TALK 

We got 1 angry paki on our hands!  :comfy:

I will look thru all of ur threads, trust me, I'll find re-posts  :feelsgood:

i k i reposts some shits i usually tell the poeple 30% of ma combos are repost ing shits but ma combos not ma sqli not ma dumped not ma accs this is an excuse for people who has no power or ability they cant do anything so they just calling people ...... 

NVM enough good luck and have fun call me dady btch XD

The Topico is very useful and I found it very good for the cracked in the rules of cracked.to have nothing to talk about it that is forbidden

I think you should take more care of your life instead of filling the bag with something useful.    :fyou:

1 more mad paki around?

stop right there and delete all your re-posts and come back and talk to me please

im mad cz u are telling me im posting ma shits which is funny nvm ok u are right hang around bud i lob to see u when u got banned XD  XXDDDD

• Like 1

im mad cz u are telling me im posting ma shits which is funny nvm ok u are right hang around bud i lob to see u when u got banned XD  XXDDDD

banned for what? helping the people to not download ur already raped combos that u reposted from nulled shitty nulled, that 100 pakis raped the combo

@thecrazy you enjoying the show or what?

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wired.com%2Fimages_blogs%2Funderwire%2F2014%2F02%2Fmichael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif&f=1

Leaching/leaking leads to low quality and community distrust. not good.

kAQ.gif

Victim 1: @mesvak

700+ reposts, 1600 likes..

2lD.gif

Victim 2: @MERLINIANO

40+ reposts, 250 likes.

-- I WILL EDIT THIS THREAD DAILY, EVERY VICTIM I CATCH IS LQ GUY APPROVED.

If you could link those threads it would be possible for me to check it out...