Sign in to follow this  
tharbour_

How To get free gems in any supercell game (Tested for Apple)

This method was testing using a 25 dollar pack. You keep all the stuff in the purchase you made i got 200k dark elixir on clash of clans. I recommending you using it once because apple sucks and will not refund the second time. Took me 7-15 minutes if the guy was fast. Working for apple I have no clue for google play.

[hide]

So its fairly simple to do and does not take to much time.

1) First thing you want to do is buy a pack of any gem or in-app purchase.

2) You want to contact apple support using the messaging method and not the email. Say you made a accidental purchase which the touch id.

3) Say you were checking threw the shop for clash of clans (or the game your getting the games from) and you accidentally clicked on the gems package and the touch id scanned your finger while exiting to cancle the transaction.

4) You will have to talk to the apple employee saying all your apple id information which is kinda annoying but in the end they usually say to turn off your touch id for purchases and refund you the cost of the purchase

Thats it just talk to the apple employee and be nice and he will refund the purchase, keeping the stuff you bought.

[/hide]

:fiesta: Don't Be a Leacher and like  :fiesta: 

this wont wrk in my cp aww

thanks a lot bro

i'll try it brother

Thank you for sharing

thanks dkadmakdm

This method was testing using a 25 dollar pack. You keep all the stuff in the purchase you made i got 200k dark elixir on clash of clans. I recommending you using it once because apple sucks and will not refund the second time. Took me 7-15 minutes if the guy was fast. Working for apple I have no clue for google play.

i SMASHED that like button

thanks mate :monkas:

:fiesta: thank you bro

thank you very much for this release

Your method works great. :kappa: