So I was thinking a lot about this.

So if a user gets banned his credits would be transferred to the member that reported him.This is not for every user this means for leechers and spammers.

Why would this be good?A lot of more people would get banned since of the prize.I mean I think it's gonna be good, I thoghth I'm Sharing my thoughts.

Have a good day and thanks for reading.

That would get so many nitpickers.

That would get so many nitpickers.

That's true too but I think it could be managed.

In my opinion the report function will be abused then for fun, just to hope to gain some credits. There will be alot unnecessary reports which are still have to be checked. Suggestion itself isn't that bad, but would still think on a different procedure. :pepehappy:

And you forgot that the report can come from multiple people!

It is a smart idea to redistribute the credits of banned users but maybe in a different way. Why not make a monthly giveaway of the credits of the banned plebs?

That kinda remembers me 1 idea was already posted here:

Steal credits from banned members

Maybe the user with the most contributions get's the credits, that motivates users to contribute  :fiesta:

@Edward Thank you for your suggestion

I'm afraid this would just ruin the economy & increase the amount of work needed by the moderators as they check both the report & profile before they make any action. Better to let the credit economy form naturally.