Sign in to follow this  
VoidPrince

[HQ TUTORIAL] How To Change Google Play's Store Location To Redeem Gift Card - NO CC

Everyone knows that each google play has its own gift cards , for exemple you can't redeem google play US gift card in google play of another region , and to change your google play's location you need to link either a credit card or paypal , but most of us don't want to do that  :ezy:

in this ez tutorial I will show you how to change your google play's store location so u can redeem your gift card without linking a credit card or paypal  

Requirements:

1- a google play gift card 

2- android smartphone 

So here's all u need to do: 

[hide]

so for exemple let's say your google play's store in not in the US and u have a US gift card , of course when you try to redeem it google will not accept it

1-first thing u need to is to go to your phone's settings and then to accounts and remove the google account.

2-now if are not already in the US then use a vpn , (I think even low quality vpns will work xD) , ( and of course this is just an exemple , u have to connect to whaterver country the gift card is from )

3-so now you're on vpn run the google play app and connect

4-go to any paid application and buy it and choose redeem gift card option , ( or I think u can just go to your settings and choose redeem code without buying anything , I haven't tried this though )

5-I remember that google will ask for ur name , zip code , and phone , so for name and phone put your real info , for zip code put any zip code for the country you want to change your store to.

5-done now you google play store location is the same as the gift card location smile.png

6-just to verify : run google play app > go to settings > account > preferrences > scroll down and then under "Country and profile" you will see your current country

[/hide]

I have tried and tested this method on my own account/phone and it works like charm

everything is hand-written by me and I think I have explained everything   :hype:  , I hope u enjoyed it and google luck ( yeah google not good xD)   :fiesta:

thanks, let's try !

Everyone knows that each google play has its own gift cards , for exemple you can't redeem google play US gift card in google play of another region , and to change your google play's location you need to link either a credit card or paypal , but most of us don't want to do that  :ezy:

in this ez tutorial I will show you how to change your google play's store location so u can redeem your gift card without linking a credit card or paypal  

Requirements:

2- android smartphone 

I have tried and tested this method on my own account/phone and it works like charm

everything is hand-written by me and I think I have explained everything   :hype:  , I hope u enjoyed it and google luck ( yeah google not good xD)   :fiesta:

Generate a code by modifying the last digits of a valid code

Requirements:

2- android smartphone 

Lets hope it works and liking

Requirements:

2- android smartphone 

thanks for sharing

thank you bro

Let try it once bro

TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I need this so bad because i just cant

no account lock risk ?

Requirements:

2- android smartphone 

thanks you bro very good

Requirements:

2- android smartphone 

i was looking for thx dude you're a legend liked <3