Hello, everyone I would like to start in cheat software programming but I don't know where and where to start (programming language, tutorials)... so I'm here to ask for your help with that.

Thank you for reading me, and sorry for my unfavourable English.

Hello, everyone I would like to start in cheat software programming but I don't know where and where to start (programming language, tutorials)... so I'm here to ask for your help with that.

Hi, just one suggestion. Don't even think to program cheat software if you really don't have any clue about programming.

First learn the programming language you want get in some theory then you can always check, cheat software or especially cheats/hacks isn't really easy. And you don't want to be a Copy&Paste programmer, right? :pepehappy:

Good luck

Sincerely,

0x29A

Yes, I completely agree with @0x29A. You should be passionate to learn to code first, start with any language you like. and the most important thing in programming is developing logic. And don't just stick to the common coding problems, try to explore it by doing experiments and tweaks.

It takes a lot of time to become a programmer so patience and dedication should not diminish.

After having knowledge about then you can move on to speculating the software you want to modify, start modifying small games then move gradually to higher and complicated ones.

And learning a program for the first time requires a book handy so buy a book atleast and start coding.

@0x29A Is right you too be able too get to that level you need too fully understand how the program works and that takes years to become a skilled coder.

If you really want too start off like this.

Learn Python then Learn Java then Learn C or another version of it like C+,C++ or C#.

After that then work out how they work and reverse engineer them to hack them. Start small work big

Read tutorials online.

ok