Perileos

Ask me anything about investing/businesses

I have followed business classes and I'm most likely going to study something business related.

So go ahead, and ask.

I have followed business classes and I'm most likely going to study something business related.

So go ahead, and ask.

Best ways to advertise?  :pepo:

So go ahead, and ask.

Best ways to advertise?  :pepo:

Depends what you're trying to market. 

Instagram and Facebook for products, although Instagram is better because it has a higher engagement rate than FB users. 

Google for local businesses and services, such as webhosting/vpn's etc.

How much you made in last 500 days in plain cash; doesn't need to be withdrawn funds - also I don't require an exact answer, more like more or less. Also, I talk about only inet related income.

How much you made in last  500 days in plain cash; doesn't need to be withdrawn funds - also I don't require an exact answer, more like more or less. Also, I talk about only inet related income.

"I have followed business classes and I'm most likely going to study something business related."

Doesn't mean I have or run a business at the moment. 

How much you made in last 500 days in plain cash; doesn't need to be withdrawn funds - also I don't require an exact answer, more like more or less. Also, I talk about only inet related income.

"I have followed business classes and I'm most likely going to study something business related."

Do you know actually ANYONE after that kind of theory studies which succeed later in actual business reality? I don't really, maybe some accidents, mostly I found successful behind dedication and creativity, ability to find profitable ideas, studies actually won't boost your creativity, maybe contacts - yeah, true.

Do you realise that people which are going to teach you theory actually work mostly as professors due to that they failed with.. business part?

How much you made in last  500 days in plain cash; doesn't need to be withdrawn funds - also I don't require an exact answer, more like more or less. Also, I talk about only inet related income.

Do you know actually ANYONE after that kind of theory studies which succeed later in actual business reality? I don't really, maybe some accidents, mostly I found successful behind dedication and creativity, ability to find profitable ideas, studies actually won't boost your creativity, maybe contacts - yeah, true.

Do you realise that people which are going to teach you theory actually work mostly as professors due to that they failed with.. business part?

It's better to have understanding at first, if you don't understand anything, you won't achieve it neither.

It's better to have understanding at first, if you don't understand anything, you won't achieve it neither.

What kind of understanding? how to obtain properly taxing related problems? they wont teach you that stuff, how to actually get proper contacts? either. And business is based on more or less shady factors - not illegal I meant, but always in some kind of balance on thin line. Of course as long as its profitable.

I just dont find studies as potential worth of time part of building own strategy. You dont need to know theory to make business, its simple shit, you take EU donation for a new startup project, stick to their regulations for a year - trying to stay on zero level for first two years and that pretty much how it looks in 90% of personal business ideas. Point is if you actually go on plus after 2 years of educating yourself in reality.

the end.

What kind of understanding? how to obtain properly taxing related problems? they wont teach you that stuff, how to actually get proper contacts? either. And business is based on more or less shady factors - not illegal I meant, but always in some kind of balance on thin line. Of course as long as its profitable.

I just dont find studies as potential worth of time part of building own strategy. You dont need to know theory to make business, its simple shit, you take EU donation for a new startup project, stick to their regulations for a year - trying to stay on zero level for first two years and that pretty much how it looks in 90% of personal business ideas. Point is if you actually go on plus after 2 years of educating yourself in reality.

the end.

Still have a question? Related to the subject and not my choice of study?

the end.

Still have a question? Related to the subject and not my choice of study?

I didnt meant to be harsh. Nah, its fine, gl with it.

How would i get users for my site easily?

SEO, time and advertising. 

Look for places where you can advertise for either free or paid. Perhaps if you'd work with planetminecraft or whatever that popular minecraft site is, so you can be linked back.

Look for places where you can advertise for either free or paid. Perhaps if you'd work with planetminecraft or whatever that popular minecraft site is, so you can be linked back.

Yeah i guess although i'd have to go with a site to do with Discord lol.

Get a bot as well, like one of those popular ones.

Any examples?

Any examples?

https://discordbots.org/

• Like 1

So i have this little restaurant and its just starting up, its in a corner store but it's doing relatively well considering it just started and has a big competitor that has already been established. Essentially its two taquerias and my mother wanted to finally open one herself, what's the best way to grow her business and a way to attract customers since it has to compete with a taqueria that already has a name and the outside of the place looks bad but the inside is pretty nice. Any tips?

Guest Skryptec

So i have this little restaurant and its just starting up, its in a corner store but it's doing relatively well considering it just started and has a big competitor that has already been established. Essentially its two taquerias and my mother wanted to finally open one herself, what's the best way to grow her business and a way to attract customers since it has to compete with a taqueria that already has a name and the outside of the place looks bad but the inside is pretty nice. Any tips?

Advertise your business on several websites and make sure you have a website, do the SEO well and also get stuff up like reviews on Google. Just make sure the outside and inside of the place looks attracting, professional and nice. You can also maybe do stuff like advertisments on newpapers or something like that.

Depends on many factors. 

I know a lot of success stories about restaurants that treat their customers right, with proper food and care. This is slower but has the most perfect result any restaurant can wish for. Your place's name will spread because people will speak good about the service they received. Another way can be more "aggressive", is to find what separates your taqueria with theirs and you use that to draw in customers through advertising or paper/leaflets.

Advertise your business on several websites and make sure you have a website, do the SEO well and also get stuff up like reviews on Google. Just make sure the outside and inside of the place looks attracting, professional and nice. You can also maybe do stuff like advertisments on newpapers or something like that.

To be frank, this should be a requirement and not a possibility. If you combine this with good care, you're solid.

Tips for a establishing a Quick Service Restaurant? Also where can I find a credible business mentor for free?

Tips for a establishing a Quick Service Restaurant? Also where can I find a credible business mentor for free?

To your first question, it all depends on your laws in your country. Can't say for sure! 

And a business mentor for free you won't find, you can read up on stuff in articles and reddit.

how many amount you need?

quantity of money

how many amount you need?

quantity of money

If you can't make money with no money you won't have a chance at being an (good) entrepreneur.