Sign in to follow this  
Seliax

a Suggestion for a Woxy CONFIG or a Checker Can Make alot of $ For People/Cracked.to

Hello Guys,i'm Sorry i Have Alot of Being Offline i Have Some Probs i'll Try To Fix.

Why Can't Any Coder Make a Config for Woxy or A Checker That Detects "Riot Games Purchases" For Mail Access Combo (Riot Points Purchases Detecter)

It Can Make Money For the Group or For the one who code it,it can be added to "Auth" Programs :)),Everybody say that League of Legends not Playable anymore

but that's wrong :)) look in Nulled,LolzTeam or Other many Forums they are selling tons of LoL Accounts :)) (Non-Full) So How to Think About it ? Because

We Can Get Full-Accounts for League of Legends.

If They Already Make the Checker/Config Please mention me.

Do you have the email address when you bought riot points?

Do you have the email address when you bought riot points?

Yes u Can Make it ?

So how a "Riot Games Purchases" purshace email would look like? As a coder we gotta need the email sender, the html or the body of the current email and what data are we supposed to scrape.

So how a "Riot Games Purchases"  purshace email would look like? As a coder we gotta need the email sender, the html or the body of the current email and what data are we supposed to scrape.

i already have my Purchase,how can i send you ?

So how a "Riot Games Purchases"  purshace email would look like? As a coder we gotta need the email sender, the html or the body of the current email and what data are we supposed to scrape.

A screenshot of the purchase email would do the job. Make sure the email subject and email sender are clear.

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

A screenshot of the purchase email would do the job. Make sure the email subject and email sender are clear.

Message Sent.

Yes, you are right. I also asks him for it but he thought I can make it directly.

Well it's not really a big deal Just that:

3IEJwor.png

And you gotta use the mail src to regex that specific data. Pmed you about how to get the proper src, send it to me so I could finish this and send you the last finished Woxy config.

nice, very, nice i need this