Sign in to follow this  
N0P

Jigsaw Ransomware||FullSource||C#

Hello everyone today i have extracted the full source of Jigsaw ransomware this was really hard, challenging and risky so please dont leech and give me support for more malware sources.

Download [hide]  https://anonfiles.com/65qap8q8ba/jigsaw_rar [/hide]

VirusTotal

enjoy! :feelsgood:

VT? You need to put VT outside the hidden content box if you have one so people can confirm it's not a malware so yeah, that's why you aren't getting anyone like. This just kinda sound suspicious to me. Still tho, like for contribution man

VT? You need to put VT outside the hidden content box if you have one so people can confirm it's not a malware so yeah, that's why you aren't getting anyone like. This just kinda sound suspicious to me. Still tho, like for contribution man

Bro its SOURCE but ok

need to put VT outside the hidden content box if you have one so people can confirm it's not a malware so yeah, that's why you aren't getting anyone like. This just kinda sound suspicious to me. Still tho, like for contribution man

I just give JiGSAW RANSOMWARE hack in my old computer(window xp :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :kek: :kek: :kek:

thanks for sharing it

Hello everyone today i have extracted the full source of Jigsaw ransomware this was really hard, challenging and risky so please dont leech and give me support for more malware sources.

Download 

VirusTotal

Wonder what techniques you used

sdfgvdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfg

blockr.io API is no longer available so the ransom part will not work.

Download 

VirusTotal

Good job N0P !

Download 

VirusTotal

tnxxxxxxxxxxxx

Download 

VirusTotal

ty bro i hope it work

Thank you , love this kind of leak.