Perileos

Looking for someone who would like to start a YouTube channel with me

I wanna build a music channel but I need someone who is willing to help and create videos, to upload. 

We can split the earnings, no problems. I can cash in the adsense and buy BTC or giftcards for you if you want.

Ya'll ain't interested?

Perhaps 2 hours a day of work, possibility of huge profit over the long term. Getting paid in whatever you wish is also a perk.

It depends on what do you want your partner to do , do you want music animations like Trap Nation or what do you wish to have in your videos ?

This is actually a good idea

great idea. I am all in. I've being trying to run an account but the idea is what's keeping me stuck.

Fuck it, I'm in. I mean if you want me ofc.

Guest Skryptec

Well, I am willing to help and you could cash that shit out and give it to me in person or by mail.

Saturated business TBH unless you have a plan to market it, it will probably fail. Youtube monetization as a whole is not worth it (anymore) why you see a lot of people with sponsored content now. & you'll probably encounter CR strikes due to labels, AFAIK TrapNation etc are authorized to post that material. If you'd want to do this successfully you'd have to have a team who would contact independent artists to ask to be featured on your channel, its what alot of these music channels do at first. Though like i said without any sort of marketing its not going to go far or make any sustainable income.

I'm a bit late, but I can try n help out.

Me bro Add me on Discord at ilikewater#3830

I wanna build a music channel but I need someone who is willing to help and create videos, to upload. 

We can split the earnings, no problems. I can cash in the adsense and buy BTC or giftcards for you if you want.

I'd be willing to do this.  

I used to have a Youtube Channel with 4 Million Total Views/24k Subscribers.  

I can edit even music videos, and know all the in's and outs of monetization/copyright.

Interesting. Come discuss it if you are still willing to.

concept#0001

im little too late but if you want we can start, i can create remixes/nightcores xd

I'm editor of 1 YouTube channel. I can edit simple/ slideshow videos. You can hire me for video editing.

PM me if you want my contacts.