Skryptec

Favorite Programming Language

What is your favorite programming language?

Mine is personally PHP or C#, what is yours?

im currently learning c# soo yea

C# best

/2short

Both front-end and back-end necessities in a web development. In the meantime I play with console applications to code stuffs like checkers, crackers, scraper, etc as long as it's having fun with HTTP.

C++ , C# is my favourite programming language rn .. It's very easy to learn

Probably Go. Sort of like C but not too basic and is relatively easy to write code with. Shit's fast, yo.

Liking F# for functional programming though. You can make things just look so beautiful.

What is your favorite programming language?

Mine is personally PHP or C#, what is yours?

For backend applications, I would say node.js as a more modern solution for most projects, even if PHP is still widely used.

For frontend I would say, it really depends on the project,

- Most "normal" programs : C# (or any .NET based language)

- For checkers i'm moving to RUST as it's main goal is native and thread based programming

I personally prefer C++ because that's what I have started with and in my opinion I can do way more than with the other, I've been studying C#, PHP, and HTML as well. Sometimes I prefer C# because I can make that Windows Form and edit it however I want without using any other API's but yeah. In C++ I made, so far, hacking/cracking programs and some loaders for different cheats. I would try to learn java in order to have that portability, buuuut for now C++ FOR THE WIN!

• Like 1

C - for low level / bare metal stuff: kernel hacking, voip, network protocols, etc.

Python - for everything else including SCI/AI - it is weakly typed and probably 0.00001% slower than compiled languages but with bigger projects it's a price worth paying for convenience and the choice of available libraries.

It depends on what I have to do: if it's something about a cheat for a game or something like that, I would definitely go with C++, if it's about a loader/program that I need to have a form for it, definitely C# and yeah.

But most of the times, I'm choosing C++ for anything.

nice, very, nice i need this

I am currently doing python and I am loving it.

I think overall I have liked Python the most. It is the easiest to use but can be somewhat limiting. If anyone is looking for a good starting language I would 100% suggest Python because it's a good middle ground and not too technical for complete beginners.

Building a huge leak importer in C# (.net core), has enough standard utils to do a bunch of stuff in parallel

gotta love them TransformBlock's and ActionsBlocks

My favorite is Ruby, hands down. It's just syntactical sugar to me. I find myself writing JavaScript 99 out of 100 times now though. It's literally become the end all/be all language. Writing an API? JavaScript. Serving up content? JavaScript. Front end? JavaScript... fun.

If I'm writing desktop applications though, it's C#. I've been digging into .NET Core lately too.