Sign in to follow this  
Evan

High school

So I just registered for my high school classes (since I'll be a freshman next year boys) and I decided to remove lunch to take both AVID and EPIC, was that the smart choice? I feel like my personal nutrition is very important, but so is my preparation after high school. Also, my high school said I may be able to bring snacks so it's not like I'm completely not eating anything. So I'm wondering if I should remove AVID or not? Is not eating really worth the extra class?

• Like 1

So I just registered for my high school classes (since I'll be a freshman next year boys) and I decided to remove lunch to take both AVID and EPIC, was that the smart choice? I feel like my personal nutrition is very important, but so is my preparation after high school. Also, my high school said I may be able to bring snacks so it's not like I'm completely not eating anything. So I'm wondering if I should remove AVID or not? Is not eating really worth the extra class?

ok

my personal opinion: if youre taking a class that teaches you how to be a good teamworker and learn critical thinking skills you wouldnt be on this board, if youre good at cracking you have good problem solving skills and avid is a waste of time. I'm not familiar with EPIC but I assume it is some other preparation class to help you be a better student. Do yourself a favor and be social, pick lunch back up. I'm a junior and I can't imagine not having lunch everyday, its a very important social environment lol

m8 ur first fuck up was posting this on c.to

but anyways, fuck whatever avid and epic are, keep Lunch nibba. thats key time for social and not falling asleep midway through a math test

@mmslickpc and @CadyYaBoiP thanks! :D

Well depends on which class you replace lunch with. For example, I replaced my lunch as well for AP (Advanced Placement) Physics, and I really thought it was worth it.

my personal opinion: if youre taking a class that teaches you how to be a good teamworker and learn critical thinking skills you wouldnt be on this board, if youre good at cracking you have good problem solving skills and avid is a waste of time. I'm not familiar with EPIC but I assume it is some other preparation class to help you be a better student. Do yourself a favor and be social, pick lunch back up. I'm a junior and I can't imagine not having lunch everyday, its a very important social environment lol

send me the combo kappa  :kek: