Maximus

Starting to learn Cracking with Storm Cracker from today

I have no shame in admitting that I am yet to get acquainted with storm cracker coz I have nothing to hide. I have somewhat learned sentry good enough with which I have gotten a lot of cracks.

However, as I can see that sentry is getting bit outdated with time and STORM is the new sensation in cracking world. So i decided to upgrade my knowledge and start learning this as quick as I could and for that reason I chose today's date, the first of this month to get started.

I will be focusing my 100% attention and most of my online time in learning the art of cracking websites with storm and you guys might get some less of me in Cracked as normal.

I hope to get enough knowledge of this new thing (at least for me) and shower our forum with tons of content derived from my learning.

I have no shame in admitting that I am yet to get acquainted with storm cracker coz I have nothing to hide. I have somewhat learned sentry good enough with which I have gotten a lot of cracks.

However, as I can see that sentry is getting bit outdated with time and STORM is the new sensation in cracking world. So i decided to upgrade my knowledge and start learning this as quick as I could and for that reason I chose today's date, the first of this month to get started.

I will be focusing my 100% attention and most of my online time in learning the art of cracking websites with storm and you guys might get some less of me in Cracked as normal.

I hope to get enough knowledge of this new thing (at least for me) and shower our forum with tons of content derived from my learning.

There is nothing to learn with STORM, it's a GUI just like sentry. Rather that thinking as these programs the way you are you should actually learn what they're doing. Sentry isn't going 'outdated' with time, this statement just sounds retarded when you know what Sentry actually does. It takes header data (which all websites use), POST data to submit your details (which 95% of logins use) and uses Regex to determine capture. All done via a GUI.

STORM is much easier than Sentry you dont really have to learn alot lol, you can find alot of configs in this forum. Configs are needed to tell STORM where to check login details etc.. You can easily add Proxylist and easily add a Combolist, set threads and set delay for timeout thats all - Press START -> Profit $$$ :kappa:

There is nothing to learn with STORM, it's a GUI just like sentry. Rather that thinking as these programs the way you are you should actually learn what they're doing. Sentry isn't going 'outdated' with time, this statement just sounds retarded when you know what Sentry actually does. It takes header data (which all websites use), POST data to submit your details (which 95% of logins use) and uses Regex to determine capture. All done via a GUI.

I actually wanna go long with learning Storm, I also intend to learn Dorking with Google and others and Sqli Dumping as these are somehow connected. Will ensure I cover myself with total knowledge about all these coz all that I know as of now is Sentry and i know not anything else apart from it.

STORM is much easier than Sentry you dont really have to learn alot lol, you can find alot of configs in this forum. Configs are needed to tell STORM where to check login details etc.. You can easily add Proxylist and easily add a Combolist, set threads and set delay for timeout thats all - Press START -> Profit $$$ :kappa:

Yes, I heard of it and as it sounds, I want to go HQ with the process and intend to make targeted hits on selected websites which could be achieved with refining my wordlist and all.

I actually wanna go long with learning Storm, I also intend to learn Dorking with Google and others and Sqli Dumping as these are somehow connected. Will ensure I cover myself with total knowledge about all these coz all that I know as of now is Sentry and i know not anything else apart from it.

Yes, I heard of it and as it sounds, I want to go HQ with the process and intend to make targeted hits on selected websites which could be achieved with refining my wordlist and all.

Its great to hear that you have so much in mind, good luck with learning all of these @Maximus , but still we were talking about STORM and its a fact you havent to learn it, just learn to use, that takes not long lol.

iam tying too :/ hope i can do it

If you are new to it I suggest you learn how to USE the tool rather than learn what or how it does it.

I used to be good with Sentry.MBA, since that i have seen a few new tools around, Storm has been popping around for a while now, i am going to learn it too!

Good to see someone who has the same aim as me, but I know f all about Sentry other than a mate is into it. So starting from right at the beginning here but w Storm as it seems to be the tool of choice atm :)

Any tips now ur months in?

I'm also newbie in this cracking world. Scrolling down from the top of this thread, I know storm is a good tool to start. I will try it out definitely.

Any feedback / advice for someone just starting with storm ?

I started using Storm yesterday and I was be able to get 18 NordVPN accounts. I'm new into this, so I'm really happy with the result.

I found a combolist/config from here and I checked by myself a list of working proxies (5000+) and then I clicked start... waited few minutes and voilà!

You should focus on SentryMBA in my opinion since storm is still in development and you dont have too many configs,also google for cracked SNIPR or Buy it lol,i suggest you SNIPR,but storm is also decent

im learning too good luck!