Jesush2003

Other languages ​​e Compensation bonus for the most active

Hello, it is my first post in this forum of community carding / Phising and I will bring you a more open suggestion to the community in general speaks Spanish.

- I suggested that the forum have a Spanish language or some other languages. This for Spanish-speaking people

or of another language / language understand a little better the forum and the content of it.

- Another suggestion would be to integrate a reward bonus, in which it is rewarded to who brings content continuously to the forum, and thus keep it active.

Sorry for my English if it looks confusing, I speak Spanish.  :fyou:

We do not allow carding here... lol.

Hello, it is my first post in this forum of community carding / Phising and I will bring you a more open suggestion to the community in general speaks Spanish.

- I suggested that the forum have a Spanish language or some other languages. This for Spanish-speaking people

or of another language / language understand a little better the forum and the content of it.

- Another suggestion would be to integrate a reward bonus, in which it is rewarded to who brings content continuously to the forum, and thus keep it active.

Sorry for my English if it looks confusing, I speak Spanish.  :fyou:

This is not a carding / phishing forums and carding will get you banned. This board is an English board & we already have a reward system for people who post threads.